Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea call police after fans allegedly heard making racist remarks over Anton Ferdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the "us" was using a 3rd person??
    ie imagine one of them talking to police.

cos of chelsea, electric fences went up
    then we had hillsborough....
    chelsea rioted at one of the first play offs, remember a div 1/prem team would be in it with div 2/championship sides....

Comment

Obviously Chelsea fans are neanderthals and this train incident is completely disgusting but completely unsurprising, but I heard some worrying reports of songs from Q block yesterday.

Something about 'Terry's going to die' and 'On the pitch to kill John Terry'

Can anyone confirm if there were chants like this? I really hope not. We need to make sure we don't lower ourselves to their level next week, and ensure that everyone knows we have the moral high ground on this.

The 'John Terry, you know what you are' chant is perfect, but wishing death on him? Not so much...

Comment

JT should quit england and go and play in la liga his views on race are pretty widespread over there

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Obviously Chelsea fans are neanderthals and this train incident is completely disgusting but completely unsurprising, but I heard some worrying reports of songs from Q block yesterday.

Something about 'Terry's going to die' and 'On the pitch to kill John Terry'

Can anyone confirm if there were chants like this? I really hope not. We need to make sure we don't lower ourselves to their level next week, and ensure that everyone knows we have the moral high ground on this.

The 'John Terry, you know what you are' chant is perfect, but wishing death on him? Not so much...
          I heard those 2 chants yesterday. Wasn't sung in a way that made me think anyone was actually wanting to kill him, so wouldn't worry too much, although it was not in great taste!

Comment

Originally posted by 3touch View Post
            I heard those 2 chants yesterday. Wasn't sung in a way that made me think anyone was actually wanting to kill him, so wouldn't worry too much, although it was not in great taste!
            Oh absolutely not, obviously, but not clever, as in print it looks terrible, and you know the tabloids are going to be all over it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Oh absolutely not, obviously, but not clever, as in print it looks terrible, and you know the tabloids are going to be all over it next week.
              Yes, that's true. I would advise anyone attending the game next week to think before they join in any abusive songs, as they will be being watched by cameras and authorities like never before!

Comment

hope bono and trevor phillips not in attendance!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we should all sing we are sailing
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    we should all sing we are sailing
                    Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting we give them a warm welcome, but just ask yourself if you are happy to see yourself on the news later if you cross the line of what is acceptable!

Comment

dont matter really because its going to boil over.We all know it.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        dont matter really because its going to boil over.We all know it.
                        That's true, but let's not lower ourselves so that we are seen as just as bad as they are in the eyes of the viewing public!

Comment

By screaming 'racist ****' at him then we are only telling the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                            By screaming 'racist ****' at him then we are only telling the truth...
                            Heartily encourage this tbf

Comment

If we have 14000 of us singing "We know what you said" and "You know what you are" are they going to arrest us all? No.
                              At what point will a chant be deemed to 'cross the line' next week? Cos I'm going to join in right up to that line...but obviously not beyond.
                              Clearly someone standing up on their own and hurling really foul abuse could be in trouble.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                                If we have 14000 of us singing "We know what you said" and "You know what you are" are they going to arrest us all? No.
                                At what point will a chant be deemed to 'cross the line' next week? Cos I'm going to join in right up to that line...but obviously not beyond.
                                Clearly someone standing up on their own and hurling really foul abuse could be in trouble.
                                Nothing wrong with singing we know what you said! I am sure you know where 'the line' is though!

Comment

Working...
                                X