Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea call police after fans allegedly heard making racist remarks over Anton Ferdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea call police after fans allegedly heard making racist remarks over Anton Ferdi

Chelsea have called in the police to track down fans allegedly heard making racist remarks about Anton Ferdinand as they travelled on a train back from Norwich on Saturday.

More...

If JT is found guilty I think they might cut him?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Embarassing part is it was probably their team train :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        If JT is found guilty I think they might cut him?
        A bit over the top!

And anyway isn't knife crime just as bad?

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          A bit over the top!

And anyway isn't knife crime just as bad?

It looks like they are drawing a line in the sand, will be very interesting, the point I am trying to make is, they are leaving themselves little room for maneuver.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

younger fans won't know this but chelsea fans sold national front papers openly outside the bridge in the 80s , "spearhead" and "british bulldog" and were proud of it...hence why so many dislike them...they have a long history of disorder, they try to cover it up these days but it's always gonna be beneath the surface.
            they were banned from away games cos they broke into derby fc offices during a game and someone died! but the ban was hard to enforce cos they'd turn up in 1000s and force police to either let us roam in town or put us in ground and contain us....
            also cos games were pay on the day, they'd literally take over loftus rd...10,000+ and be everywhere, again why many dislike them.

Comment

Sack him for gross misconduct with no pay entitlements. That would be lovely. Think they'd rather go for a £20m transfer fee though. Knowing Chelsea they will back him to the hilt guilty or not guilty.

Comment

Pure ****

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  younger fans won't know this but chelsea fans sold national front papers openly outside the bridge in the 80s , "spearhead" and "british bulldog" and were proud of it...hence why so many dislike them...they have a long history of disorder, they try to cover it up these days but it's always gonna be beneath the surface.
                  they were banned from away games cos they broke into derby fc offices during a game and someone died! but the ban was hard to enforce cos they'd turn up in 1000s and force police to either let us roam in town or put us in ground and contain us....
                  also cos games were pay on the day, they'd literally take over loftus rd...10,000+ and be everywhere, again why many dislike them.
                  Us?

Comment

Comment

Yesterday morning I had to go to Colchester for a bit before our game so I was on the same train as the **** going down to Norwich. I seriously mean that all their fans look so similar. They all look over weight and have shaven heads! Not surprised they were singing such songs about Anton for next week. You can imagine what kind of songs they will sing next week. I hope the FA and police will be listening and ready to take them to task on them.

It makes me laugh about their new fans. They have no idea what they were like back in the 80s. As people have said they openly sold NF newspapers outside their ground whilst booing their own players because of the colour of their skin. Paul Canonville even wrote about it in his book.

**** fans look like a certain breed of animal. It amazes me that their owner who is Jewish bought into that club knowing what their fans openly sung about Jews on the terraces there.

I have never liked them. I despise them with a passion and I hope the whole world sees next week what their fans and captain are like. John Terry is made for Chelsea with his racist views.

Bring on Saturday!
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

West London s.c.u.m.bags
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          West London s.c.u.m.bags
                          They are NOT in West London. They are in SW6. We are the only club with a West London post code.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The few times I have had racial at football twice it has been at Stamford Bridge

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Yesterday morning I had to go to Colchester for a bit before our game so I was on the same train as the **** going down to Norwich. I seriously mean that all their fans look so similar. They all look over weight and have shaven heads! Not surprised they were singing such songs about Anton for next week. You can imagine what kind of songs they will sing next week. I hope the FA and police will be listening and ready to take them to task on them.

It makes me laugh about their new fans. They have no idea what they were like back in the 80s. As people have said they openly sold NF newspapers outside their ground whilst booing their own players because of the colour of their skin. Paul Canonville even wrote about it in his book.

**** fans look like a certain breed of animal. It amazes me that their owner who is Jewish bought into that club knowing what their fans openly sung about Jews on the terraces there.

I have never liked them. I despise them with a passion and I hope the whole world sees next week what their fans and captain are like. John Terry is made for Chelsea with his racist views.

Bring on Saturday!
                              What a good post and I totally agree with you! The S.C.U.M have always held vile views based on the colour of one,s skin! Horrible little ####s to a man!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X