Fair play to Jamie mackie !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play to Jamie mackie !!

Not mackies biggest fan but I thought he was very good today worked his nuts off!! Same goes to buzsaky, and for all those saying "it's only Wigan" well you can only beat what's in front of you. Come on you R's !!!! Massive win
    Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
    Not mackies biggest fan but I thought he was very good today worked his nuts off!! Same goes to buzsaky, and for all those saying "it's only Wigan" well you can only beat what's in front of you. Come on you R's !!!! Massive win
    The same guys who said Wigan would murder us because of the way they played against Man City!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
      The same guys who said Wigan would murder us because of the way they played against Man City!
      To be fair they are not that bad a side, play some decent football ! I had some idiot behind me in the JU block who would not shut up slagging the side off ! Tw@t

Comment

They did play well against City but we did to them what they did to City, and that keeper
        has just about single handedly kept them in games and if it wasn't for him we could have had 6, or maybe 7

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          They did play well against City but we did to them what they did to City, and that keeper
          has just about single handedly kept them in games and if it wasn't for him we could have had 6, or maybe 7
          He was fantastic today!!! Only thing I got annoyed about in the first half is we allowed him to pass to one of his defenders from a goal kick should have made them punt long for one size and anton to win.

Comment

i thought he was ####
            he just runs channels with his head down and never passes, unless its about 6 seconds too late

SWP (yes he played shite but has a premiership brain) went mental with him at the end after yet another of his mindless runs. once we get some players in and the africans return he wont play again

he's like the try hard in school. teachers love him but he'll never be top of the class
            to be premiership mid table we need top of the class not try hards

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
              i thought he was ####
              he just runs channels with his head down and never passes, unless its about 6 seconds too late

SWP (yes he played shite but has a premiership brain) went mental with him at the end after yet another of his mindless runs. once we get some players in and the africans return he wont play again

he's like the try hard in school. teachers love him but he'll never be top of the class
              to be premiership mid table we need top of the class not try hards
              Spot on with the last point that's why I've never been a massive fan. However today I thought he was very good! Fair play mackie

Comment

Personally thought he had one of his better games. Constantly at the Wigan defence not giving them a second to settle. Yes he runs down blind alleys & is a bit of a headless chicken but let's be fair whoever slagged him off today hasn't a clue, he was effective.

Comment

He was also as good a player as we had up at Newcastle. But well done to those of you brave enough to give him some praise
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Personally thought he had one of his better games. Constantly at the Wigan defence not giving them a second to settle. Yes he runs down blind alleys & is a bit of a headless chicken but let's be fair whoever slagged him off today hasn't a clue, he was effective.
                    Wigan play nice 'tippy tappy' football we needed someone like Mackie to disrupt the rhythm. Not his biggest fan but you cant knock him today !

Comment

how was he effective

i will give him full credit for the effort he puts in with running, wanting the ball, tracking back and even 1 good chance

BUT

I didnt see him set one chance up for anyone else and thatswhat wingers are for

i bet none of the other players enjoy having him in the team as they know they can make as many runs as they want and just wont get the early ball

Comment

You have to be the most obnoxious poster on this board shrine - and boy that takes some saying with some that visit here.
                        You just won the I can't be arrissed to read your turd any more award for today - bye bye
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I thought this was one of Mackie's weaker recent games. He's very useful when you need the defenders harried, but he had very little end product today. Held the ball too long several times.

One good strike when the Wigan defenders backed off him, and that was it.

SWP wasn't much better tbf, but he is playing the wrong side of the pitch, mainly because Mackie cannot operate on the left.

I think once Traore gets back, and if Taiwo signs we could see Mackie drop to the bench and SWP on the right where he'll be way more effective.

I like Mackie, and love his endeavour but he is not Prem quality.

Good solid squad player.

Comment

Done ok,what he lacks in technical skill he makes up for in headless chickeness.

Comment

Today was the day when I realised Mackie isn't good enough for this level...no guile at all, really needs to develop other aspects off his game IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X