Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has buzsaky not featured more this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Buzsaky done today was simple

- he never gave the ball away, lost possession
    - he never made sloppy mistakes
    - he utilised dead ball situations

And I'm gonna rock the boat here and say this is some thing which I don"t think Faurlin has really accomplished this season....diff players I know but with Barton as the engine gives player like Buzsaky to play his game

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      What Buzsaky done today was simple

- he never gave the ball away, lost possession
      - he never made sloppy mistakes
      - he utilised dead ball situations

And I'm gonna rock the boat here and say this is some thing which I don"t think Faurlin has really accomplished this season....diff players I know but with Barton as the engine gives player like Buzsaky to play his game
      i posed the question earlier, ale is great on left foot but a lot of the time he has to check back on to his left foot, buzz uses both feet to distribute the ball which makes ourplay quicker
      alongside joey it gives him the freedom to play

Comment

If only Buz had pace, he wd be a top player. Delighted to see him do so brilliantly - was my favourite Rs player for ages but confess I was starting to suspect he wd never show his pre-injury form again. He did today and if he keeps that up will make him hard to drop. The challenge now is to perform well against better teams.

Comment

just watched it again on football first he was fantastic

what was really good to see when buzz came off first hughes congratulated him and then both the coaches and asst maanger did, we know that buzz needs to feel wanted and good to see they recognised it already

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Dazzer did your missus call you Akos as you were ploughing through her 1 day or something? Seriously, I respect all opinions and that but your pathetic little "anti Buzz" campaign is a joke now.
            You'd think he'd just deflate her if that was the case, rather than pursue some childish anti Buz campaign..... It's really wearing a bit thin now.

Comment

Apparentley NW did not rate him, but we have to remember that Taarabt's absence has given him the chance which he took very well.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                If only Buz had pace, he wd be a top player. Delighted to see him do so brilliantly - was my favourite Rs player for ages but confess I was starting to suspect he wd never show his pre-injury form again. He did today and if he keeps that up will make him hard to drop. The challenge now is to perform well against better teams.
                My thoughts exactly. Spot on fella

Comment

Good players don't necessarily need pace. Good players can make the ball do the work. Sheringham played at snail's pace but was a good player. Bobby Moore is the classic example.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He's not slow though!! He just isn't electric. He has very quick feet, s highlighted by Alan Hansen when they showed his turn and shot. He creates space for himself in the middle of the park like all great players do. And central midfield is the one position you definitely don't need electric pace.

I like Ale Faurlin a lot, but in my opinion Buzz is a better player.

Comment

Pace was less important back in the day but now you are playing against people who wouldn't look out of place on an athletics track. As I said I love Buz but the question is whether he will look so good when he loses possession and has to track back against Theo Walcott or Gareth Bale. As I say, would love him to cement a place in the team and much depends on who he has around him, so lets just wait and see.

Comment

Faurlin is a defencive midfielder whilst Buzzy is an attacking player hence Faurlin being the top tackler in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Faurlin is a defencive midfielder whilst Buzzy is an attacking player hence Faurlin being the top tackler in the division.
                          He's not a strict defensive midfielder though in your Hargreaves role for example though. Most play went through him and he would often play the "key" pass in the move.

Comment

as great as buz is - he's not better than Ale...not too sure how people are putting an arguement to say otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                              as great as buz is - he's not better than Ale...not too sure how people are putting an arguement to say otherwise...
                              differant tactics could suit one player more than another
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                                No one is saying that , only they are different players.

Comment

Working...
                                X