Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has buzsaky not featured more this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has buzsaky not featured more this season?

because Neil didnt get a % of his pay for every appearence.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Because he's not ex Palace?

Comment

dunno whether Warnock had it in for him from day 1 because of the Magilton incident...all credit to Buz tho for hanging on in there and waiting for his time to shine.

Comment

NW obviously didn't rate him! In fairness he looked pretty average when he did get his few moments under NW, starting to look a good player now though!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            dunno whether Warnock had it in for him from day 1 because of the Magilton incident...all credit to Buz tho for hanging on in there and waiting for his time to shine.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              Because Ali has been playing
              We Are The People.....

Comment

The quality form of Faurlin and Barton being captain ment he has struggled to get a look in.
                Estamos QPR

Comment

Players play well depending on the style of play, this suits Buzz well.

Comment

I really felt for Buzsaky this season

A huge weight must of been lifted off his shoulder, I was really please to see Mark Hughes and his coaching staff put their arms round Buzsaky when he came off.

Buzsaky would have appreciate that.

I can see him being a part of Mark Hughes plan for the club,Sadly Neil warnock never rated him as a player in the premier league.

Hopefully we will now see more of Buzsaky and when taarabt come back we got two good attacking midfielder fighting for one spot.

I feel we need another new defensive midfielder to fight for Joey Barton place in the team.

Well done Buzsaky

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
                      The quality form of Faurlin and Barton being captain ment he has struggled to get a look in.
                      Fair point. But derry was still over buzsaky in the pecking order i felt.

Comment

Only a few people on here rated Buzz, but I bet everyone does now.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Only a few people on here rated Buzz, but I bet everyone does now.
                          True. I know you rated him. Fair play to that. I wasn't sure. I thought he got dropped because just not good enough in training. Now I can see I might have been wrong.

Comment

Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves, one good performance in two years agaisnt a team bottom of the league is nothing too get excited about. This was his first goal in at least 18 months. That said it was great to see him in full flow. I think he will defo be more suited to the premier and he has undoubted talent, just needs a sustained place in the team and to stay clear of injuries. Think Hughes could be the fella to put his arm around his shoulder and getting him producing consitently.

Comment

Faurlin and Barton our best two centre midfielders.

Buzz was great today but benefited from a top performance by Barton. Buzz and Derry do not have the legs in a 2. With Barton there he can roam a bit more.

JB man of the match today though.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X