X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep fair play Neil, thanks for not carrying this on

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;789668]

I did think QPR could win last Sunday. We had highlighted the match as the first of a series of winnable games. I know we (I'll be saying "we" for a while yet) were without a couple of players but, with Demba Ba and Cheick Tioté missing, we thought it was a real chance of a fourth away win. It was not to be, but I'm sure that first league win will come today, against Wigan.[/QUOTE]

Maybe i'm being hyper-critical but I'm not too keen on these comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
        Well done NW

Very dignified
        Unlike some of the posts on here! But lets draw a line under it now and move on! U r,sss!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

More importantly, did you see the beeb confirmed Nedum Onouha coming to join Mark Hughes!! Get in.

Comment

[QUOTE=James1979;789682]
            Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I did think QPR could win last Sunday. We had highlighted the match as the first of a series of winnable games. I know we (I'll be saying "we" for a while yet) were without a couple of players but, with Demba Ba and Cheick Tioté missing, we thought it was a real chance of a fourth away win. It was not to be, but I'm sure that first league win will come today, against Wigan.[/QUOTE]

Maybe i'm being hyper-critical but I'm not too keen on these comments.
            Well I think you are just looking for an excuse because it did cross my mind that
            those 2 missing for Newcastle gave us a chance,and tbf they did only have 1 shot on target, but we hit the woodwork twice and just couldn't find the net

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              Unlike some of the posts on here! But lets draw a line under it now and move on! U r,sss!
              Agree people too quick to jump on him.
              Barton needs to learn some respect

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;789692]
                Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Well I think you are just looking for an excuse because it did cross my mind that
                those 2 missing for Newcastle gave us a chance,and tbf they did only have 1 shot on target, but we hit the woodwork twice and just couldn't find the net
                It was more the implication that he wasn't expecting anything from last 30 points but newcastle away was where he was going to get his 4th away win.....and we lost.
                Anyway, sod it. Let's get the 3 points today then we can all chill out for a bit.

Comment

[QUOTE=James1979;789694]
                  Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It was more the implication that he wasn't expecting anything from last 30 points but newcastle away was where he was going to get his 4th away win.....and we lost.
                  Anyway, sod it. Let's get the 3 points today then we can all chill out for a bit.
                  Yeah agree James Mark Hughes in charge now and deserves our full support

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
                    Watched it and Neil Warnock had nothing but praise for the club and wouldn't be dragged into a slanging match as he had fond memories of his time at our club !!!
                    Fair play, but it was a slanging match he started tbf

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Fair play, but it was a slanging match he started tbf
                      Said he was mis-quoted by the press

Comment

Working...
                      X