Warnock live on BBC 1 at 12.15 today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock live on BBC 1 at 12.15 today.

On Football Focus,to respond to "****" Barton's tweets.

He's loving the attention..let's hope he shows some dignity..and moves on!

Comment

That was supposed to read "D*ck" nothing more sinister.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Perhaps he might explain his poor tactics, team selection, bringing players in then never playin them, slaughtering our best players publically and finally why we didn't win any of his last 8 games and only one at home all season.

Comment

Oh lord, why cant fans get over this and concentrate on supporting our team. Warnock is one and no matter your feelings toward Barton he will be pulling on a hooped shirt this afternoon and therefore will get my full support.
          “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            I think you mean ''On Football Focus, to try to distract attention away from his poor performance and make barton a scapegoat''

Leave it Warnock, your dignity is rapidly disappearing.

Comment

Not sure I can face watching it

Car crash tv

Comment

Get the violins out.

Comment

'Neil has got plenty to say but we'll come to that in a minute...'

Comment

Well this is what he put in his column this morning fyi

2 Disappointed at Joey but I'm still a QPR fan

I'm told Joey Barton had a few things to say about me on twitter last night. Obviously, I'm disappointed with the comments, but I don't feel there's any need to respond. I don't have a problem with anybody at QPR and when I tuned in on Sunday to watch their at Newcastle I was cheering them on.

That might surprise people since I was sacked but most of the QPR players I brought to the club, many of them are the same players who did me so proud in winning the Championship last season, so obviously I want them to do well. Then there's the fans, who've been so wonderful to me, both when I was at the club and since. Many of the staff and people involved with the club are good friends. And finally, after all the hard work we put into getting the club into the Premier League, the last thing people like myself, Mick Jones and Keith Curle want is for it all to be undone by relegation. We want the club to sign the players they want, stay up, and then progress just as we'd planned.

I'm not at all bitter towards Tony Fernandes and I was disappointed at the way some comments I made on TV this week were sensationalised in the tabloids. I was asked about tweeting and said it was a dangerous path to go down, when players and fans are tweeting the chairman, as one person's opinion could get undue weight, and it is hard to have much context in 140 characters. Then I pick up the papers and read I was "poisoned", which wasn't what I meant at all.

I did think QPR could win last Sunday. We had highlighted the match as the first of a series of winnable games. I know we (I'll be saying "we" for a while yet) were without a couple of players but, with Demba Ba and Cheick Tioté missing, we thought it was a real chance of a fourth away win. It was not to be, but I'm sure that first league win will come today, against Wigan.

Comment

Fair play to him. He never said much really...
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Well he was very diplomatic. Clearly feels enough has been said.

Let's all move on.

Comment

Watched it and Neil Warnock had nothing but praise for the club and wouldn't be dragged into a slanging match as he had fond memories of his time at our club !!!

Comment

Well done NW

Very dignified

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                              Well done NW

Very dignified

Comment

Working...
                              X