No announcement yet.

Barton is our captain / Barton will keep us up - MERGED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record unloved Warnock!but I'm glad Barton is a loud mouth I'm glad if he's been speaking Fernandes saying Warnock is tactically inept hat training is below par! He wants the high standards at qpr and that's fine by me!

I think it's clear to see Barton wanted Warnock out and they don't see eye to eye! Even Luke young has said training vastly improved an we are better prepared now!

Barton is one of our main players and I wouldn't be surprised of he ups his level now as he clearly didn't agree ole org warnocks tactics!

Comment

Have you read his column today?
      Here it is for you,have read
      http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...k-6292523.html

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        For the record unloved Warnock!but I'm glad Barton is a loud mouth I'm glad if he's been speaking Fernandes saying Warnock is tactically inept hat training is below par! He wants the high standards at qpr and that's fine by me!

I think it's clear to see Barton wanted Warnock out and they don't see eye to eye! Even Luke young has said training vastly improved an we are better prepared now!

Barton is one of our main players and I wouldn't be surprised of he ups his level now as he clearly didn't agree ole org warnocks tactics!
        I can spell but this iPhone thing is a nightmare if you have fat thumbs!

Comment

Working...
        X