Barton is our captain / Barton will keep us up - MERGED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton is our captain / Barton will keep us up - MERGED

Barton is our captain, the face of our team supposedly. We dont need all this unnecessary drama surrounding our club, especially at this stage of the season. Hope none of this malarkey divides the dressing room in any way. Im sure many of our players have great affection for Warnock

Makes no odds to him. He gets paid anyway.

Comment

of course theres gonna be a devide in the changing room but he dont care, with him its all about me me me!

Comment

Barton is our captain / Barton will keep us up - MERGED

Leave him alone.

He is one of the few talented players that we have.

His ability is enough for me.

Comment

Joey vs Warnock

So why's Joey getting so much abuse then? Why shouldn't he answer back?
          Did Warnock seriously have to do that interview 2days before a massive game
          For this club. The same club by the way that he constantly said he loved, and the fans he was always praising? Well he ain't done us any favours creating all this crxx when we are really struggling, all he has done is made things even harder. He knew full well Barton would react, maybe that's what he was hoping for, trying to turn the crowd against Barton. Judging by what some people are saying he as succeeded. Anyone who turns up tommorow and starts all that booing should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sure there will be some, probably
          The same people who thought it a great idea too boo the other nite at Sparkys first home game. Warnocks gone, his sacking was harsh, but get over it.
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Ability? He's f*cking average

Comment

He's not a great player but he's certainly one of our top 9 players I reckon:

Ferdinand
                Adel
                Traore
                Faurlin
                Young
                Heidur
                Barton
                Kenny
                SWP

The rest in my view are championship standard....at best for some of them

Comment

Barton is our captain

I don't post all that often but I have been reading everyone's posts tonight. I know we all feel frustrated by the lack of transfere activity but why take it out on our captain. Accepted he hasn't been playing to best capabilities but tomorrow is a massive game. Accepted joey may have had a problem with NW but it's time to move on. We need premiership players and in my opinion he's one of them. Let's get behind him and secure 3 pts tomorrow. Come on you r'sssss

Comment

Barton.

IMO only half as good as he thinks he is.

And has a mouth 10 times as big as his ability.

I know he is our player,but i think he is a complete #### of a man and the player most likely to cause problems in the dressing room and stop other players wanting to join us knowing he is captain.

Comment

lol............ big disappointment

Comment

The best thing Barton can do to get fans behind him is delete his fooking twitter account and shut the fook up.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          The best thing Barton can do to get fans behind him is delete his fooking twitter account and shut the fook up.
                          Disagree. Put in a captains performance in a win tomrrow.

Comment

If he puts in a 1st class performance tomorrow ( 3pts) you wouldn't care less what he tweeted

Comment

Dream on guys and believe the hype.

It won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X