X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
    wow... u must be really bored. go back to sleep mate
    Qualiteee post mate
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      I think you will find Hughes has a little bit more backbone than some people on here and other sites, the OTT reaction to a player turning us down is embarrasing.

Also its worth mentioning MH is no fool. He would of been sounded out about this job a good while ago. He would of had time to look at our team / squad & see where we are strong & where we are not. He is a manager with good pedigree their is not a chance in hell he would of signed up & then said 'oh sh!t I've made a mistake here' no chance. Things have not gone super smooth on the transfer front YET but who has done business? At the end of the day we are linked with every player in the world at the minute so when people don't see incomings they think we are failing. We are not. We are actively pursuing targets in the right & sensible way. Yes I'm a wee bit worried like some its natural but I am absolutely certain MH, TF, Amit & PB will get us the players we require to keep us up.

Keep the faith peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Qualiteee post mate
        Nearly as good as your attempt at being funny "good players" post. Top drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          I think you will find Hughes has a little bit more backbone than some people on here and other sites, the OTT reaction to a player turning us down is embarrasing.
          Completely agree! Some of the views on here are baffling. As far as I am aware no one has turned us down! Samba is not for sale, at the moment, Alex talks are on going, onuha's mum has said it won't be this weekend, and our other 2 bids want to come and are awaiting work permits. Who has actually turned us down?

Comment

Working...
          X