mark hughes must be regretting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark hughes must be regretting

taking this job looks like no alex onura samba im starting to feel sorry for him already our league position aint helping matters but fingers crossed some of these players show some bottle and be ready for the battle and sign.

i think it depends the reasons why these players are turning us down and presently it is only Onuha (excuse spelling) who has a sick mother and may have been reluctant to move....

Comment

After tomorrow we've got no league game until the end of the deadline. Hughes would not have joined if there wasn't a good transfer budget. We will sign some good players, we just need to be patient. Adel and Traore are also back soon after then end of the window. There's no point getting worked up about players who don't want to join us.

Comment

Waiting for work permits for Henrique and Taiwo

Once granted they will join officially

Comment

Can't you just call the Samaratans or something if you are feeling so low?

Comment

Just to continue this run of luck, they wont get work permits hahah. Nah honestly, I'm not worried at all - I know Hughes will get some more quality in before the end of the window.

Comment

I think you will find Hughes has a little bit more backbone than some people on here and other sites, the OTT reaction to a player turning us down is embarrasing.

Comment

Abel and Traore will be back sooner if their respective teams don't progress (I believe 30th and 31st January)

Comment

If we are still in the same position the last day of the transfer window, with no one signing, then ill start to get worried.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Must of the deals will be completed by the end of the month for most clubs so he should be aware of this. It's part of the business.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

SAmba will happen on the last day. Why would Blackburn want him to leave before to improve the QPR team for bthe game against Wigan?

I can also see the Man City lad maybe going to Bolton on loan till end of year.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        Just to continue this run of luck, they wont get work permits hahah. Nah honestly, I'm not worried at all - I know Hughes will get some more quality in before the end of the window.
                        I'd rather he got some good players in...
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          I'd rather he got some good players in...
                          as opposed to...?

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                            as opposed to...?
                            Well, you said you know Hughes will get some more quality in. Quality what? You never said...
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

wow... u must be really bored. go back to sleep mate

Comment

Working...
                              X