Please read if attending game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    barton and warnock live 5 minutes drive away from eachother i dont know why they dont sort it out themselves

Exactly.
    This awful public slanging match can do no good, at a time when the team is in the **** and needs a bit of stability.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

Exactly.
      This awful public slanging match can do no good, at a time when the team is in the **** and needs a bit of stability.
      Thats true, you have to wonder why NW would cause this "public slanging match", as he loves the club so much.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        I had no agenda, I just said 2 months ago he had lost the plot and would soon loose the changing room.......... Looks like I was right.
        You wont find out if you are right untill May

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
          You wont find out if you are right untill May
          He had lost the plot and he had lost the changing room, why wait to May as staying up or not wont change those two facts.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Get a life and the chances are he would have taken is down if he had stayed. I support QPR FC not individual players, managers or owners. We have now moved on without him so get over it.
            Get a live says the man with over 6 thousand posts! You wanna get out more mate!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              Get a live says the man with over 6 thousand posts! You wanna get out more mate!
              Bear in mind he's been on the board for 2 years longer then yourself his posts are in ratio

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                Now now Con musn't upset the Anorak's must we after all they know Football inside out don't they

Comment

Off to Loftus Rd now, via Queen Adelaide, all I will say is this, Queen's Park Rangers is fighting for her premiership life, get behind Mark and the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Off to Loftus Rd now, via Queen Adelaide, all I will say is this, Queen's Park Rangers is fighting for her premiership life, get behind Mark and the boys.
                    You r'ssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                    X