No announcement yet.

Joey Barton is a disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Warnock accepted he couldn't cut it & kept his comments to himself then so would have Joey. Warnock wants to look untouchable and goes to the extent of blaming Twitter & his own players for getting the sack. He claimed our performances were good... Wow.

Warnock decided that players and tactics, Tony & Amit decided his fate.

Comment

sod this - too much chat about Barton this, Barton that....
      We've got a relegation fight to get on with.
      jog on if you think Barton is a fool - boo MOTD, not at LR.

COYR'S!!!!!

Comment

I also agree with Barton,but wished he would stop all this tweeting and concentrated on his football

Comment

Another Barton thread. Instead of being f**king melts, let's try and wonder why he's saying these things. I reckon there's far more behind this than we'll ever know. I'll always have love for Warnock and I was one of very few to speak up for him when he came. Now all those who thought he was a c**t are happy for him to drag us through the mud with bitterness.

As I say, I'll always show the man love, but you lot need to remember what you thought of him before he performed miracles with us. He's still the same Neil, regardless.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I do think NW lost the dressing room, but I think I can also see why with Joey probably agitating things behind the scenes.I think I would feel betrayed too

Comment

Its all about common decency, yes i will cheer if he scores but Warnock did NOT slate him he just chose not to comment on Barton in away that can be seen as provocative.
              But Bartons comments are still out of order for the Club captain to make.I bet come tomorrow he has another very ordinary game I wonder how many players think his comments are wrong. Alright it may be a crap thread but it still gives us headlines for all the wrong reasons. If Barton had not commented on Warnock, He would have looked like he was the one who was bleating on and on, but to be fair if you was Warnock i think many would have done the same. Regards
              Last edited by andover66; 20-01-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X