Phil Beard on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
    This is the second time i have had to come on this site and tell you about being too sensible....please stop it now !!!

In the time since Mark Hughes has been at QPR, we have been linked with every living player that has ever existed since 1967...

The agents out there know we need players, the clubs know we need players.....my wife indoors who has to listen to my sh.t week in week out and will be late going out tomorrow night as i rush home from the game in order to take her out for a meal with 4 other friends....she knows we need players and have shed loads of money.

We also have alot of dog sh.t on our bookks which we have got to offload.I know its hard but we need to be a little bit more patient.....a bit like at Christmas,
    Thankyou for saving me the trouble of having to explain it to certain of our posters who enjoy deploying the following icon too much -

Comment

Patience ?....like two vultures sitting in a tree...one says Fook patience im gonna kill sumit !!

Comment

I dont know what to think... but it does and always has done seem to take ages for any transfer to go through at Rangers....

....but i think he is playing it down we must be in for more than 2 players... i dont think MH would have joined otherwise....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Calm down people... He's playing the game and its for the benefit of other chairman. He won't say we desperately need 5 players so all clubs up the asking price of any enquired about player. This way play it down and then hit em when they don't expect it.

That´s the way I see it as well.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
            I dont know what to think... but it does and always has done seem to take ages for any transfer to go through at Rangers....

....but i think he is playing it down we must be in for more than 2 players... i dont think MH would have joined otherwise....
            Agree surely MH wouldn't stand for that, cause we ain't staying up with the majority of this team even with SAF in charge.

Comment

Working...
            X