Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Beard on SSN

Only two, the guy from AC Milan and Henrique
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

certainly dampened down my exitement.

Comment

Is his middle name "My"?

Comment

No talks with Onuaha or Samba yet and definitely not in for anyone from Tottenham

"Only looking at one or two additions to an already strong squad"
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

After all the talking Tony done in the past months and we just getting two players!

Cant be right?

Comment

ATM,yes.

But not what Hughes commented on concerning how many he wanted in before the window shuts.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

not to sound greedy, but 2 on loan players who play in differnt leagues will not save us imo. Im sure they will be great players, but we have no goalscorers, no creativity and very weak at the back. It sounds more to me like they are worried about splashing the cash incase we go down. Very dissapointing if true, but if we were talking with Alex, surely there is a view to buy a center back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                No talks with Onuaha or Samba yet and definitely not in for anyone from Tottenham

I dont know what squad he is on about ? if it was that strong we wouldn't be 18th in the league !!! :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                  After all the talking Tony done in the past months and we just getting two players!

Cant be right?
                  Phil Beard just been on live on SSN so up todate, Taiwo will be at tomorrows game "to sample the atmosphere" but not yet signed

Comment

is that the strong squad that is third from bottom, with 1 home win all season, which was a struggle against 10 men? Oh dear. Hopefully There will be more than 2

Comment

reckon he's playing it all down....making out we have a good squad....you gotta love him

Comment

He always plays it down. What possible benefit is there for us if he says we're going to buy shed loads of players! One or 2 additions......he says that all the time.

Comment

If this is the case,then Phil Beard's strong squad will be playing in a strong championship next year,agree with qprjack,does make you wonder why we are 18th then,and after tomorrow taiwo may well change his mind,changes the mood somewhat !!!

Comment

Only two, the guy from AC Milan and Henrique
                            could be strategy not going to say their desperate for players as that means thye will cost more

lets wait and see

am sure he wont be saying this wthout hughes knowledge and im also sur ethat hughes wants more otherwise wouldnt have come

lets see what happens , i actually prefer this approach then "we have a poor squad desperate for reinforcemnets etc etc"

Comment

with this squad, i will be impressed if we beat Wigan tbh. If we were to lose it, im sure itd have an effect on who wants to sign. Only a win will do

Comment

Working...
                              X