ALEX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
    He doesn't want 150k a week though, he wants 60k, which is what Barton is on. It's not much for a player of his standard.
    You was in the room when they negotiated this then?

Comment

We have to realise, that agents and players and clubs know we have money to spend and they will try to squeeze every last £ out, and know-one knows how much anyone is on or how much they ask for its all guess work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        You was in the room when they negotiated this then?
        Can only go by what we're told (which is 60k), how do you even know that theres a problem with wages? You picked a sky high number out of the blue to try and make it look like he's trying to take us to the cleaners despite knowing as much as me and everybody else.

Comment

i would like to know how people on here find out how much players are paid

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
            Can only go by what we're told (which is 60k), how do you even know that theres a problem with wages? You picked a sky high number out of the blue to try and make it look like he's trying to take us to the cleaners despite knowing as much as me and everybody else.
            Yes but i said 'IF' he's haggling for more dough then tell to f0ck off. You said he's on 60k. Look at the end of the day i want us to sign some quality players just like everyone else i just dont want us to be mugged off by players and clubs thinking we are desperate.

Comment

to everybody demanding we pay any player whatthey want just cos we are in the premier league.
              Beware! we could easily end up another portsmouth!

its madness paying people that kind of money..its completely unsustainable especially when only 8000 souls can be bothered to turn out for a home FA cup tie..at an average of £10 a ticket thats only just covered one weeks wages for one player..its an absolute joke!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                to everybody demanding we pay any player whatthey want just cos we are in the premier league.
                Beware! we could easily end up another portsmouth!

its madness paying people that kind of money..its completely unsustainable especially when only 8000 souls can be bothered to turn out for a home FA cup tie..at an average of £10 a ticket thats only just covered one weeks wages for one player..its an absolute joke!
                Its very true, you call for Defoe or Samba or Alex or both!!
                Where is all this money coming from, it cant all be prem league? And Portsmouth is a very good example, and they got bigger crowds than us..

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  You cant its manly going by what a agent or someone close to a player says, you never no the truth, no different to any place of work, people lie when asked happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Me too!

Comment

I feel this could be a case of certain information getting into the wrong hands. By that I mean kia Jorabchin, who was with MH when he discussed his ambition for the club who in turn highlighted thei ambition and guarantees of funds etc. Now we have Kia on the opposing side of the net with all that info in his head trying to haggle on behalf of Alex......

If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is.

Comment

Top Post imo

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          I feel this could be a case of certain information getting into the wrong hands. By that I mean kia Jorabchin, who was with MH when he discussed his ambition for the club who in turn highlighted thei ambition and guarantees of funds etc. Now we have Kia on the opposing side of the net with all that info in his head trying to haggle on behalf of Alex......

If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is.
                          dont seem right to me mate! good post!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                          X