X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
    He is slow
    His distribution is rubbish
    he does try BUT his best is not good enough he cant keep the tempo going for 90 mins (looks knackered after 20 mins )In my opinion i think Anton has been our most consistent defender this year he looks the best one out of the back 4.
    Hill has made far fewer mistakes than any other defender when he has played

Ferdinand has cost us more in matches

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Although I totally agree about Hill, he has surpassed all my expectations of him this year and been a solid performer, I am just wondering what you been by Ferdinand has cost us more? I, personally, cant remember him costing us at all?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Not sure what games your on about ?
        Ferdinand is the only CB we have that is not afraid to pass it on the floor and look comfortable doing it .

Comment

id keep buz! the rest can buzz off!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Like Clint, good uncompromising defender,and good "old fashion pro" in that a winger normally only beats him once easily, cause the next chance he gets he clatters em, but makes it look just very clumsy.

Comment

Working...
            X