No announcement yet.

Luke Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly why the site gets the status fantasy island with threads like. Pathetic is probably the best word that springs to mind!!!

Comment

cant believe what i'm reading

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Exactly why the site gets the status fantasy island with threads like. Pathetic is probably the best word that springs to mind!!!

Some absolute planks on here that will always find something to moan about.

No player is perfect jesus christ, if you wanna pick up on faults you can do so with every player.

With regards todays goal, yes he let the man stray wide of him but then he got back goal side and was beaten by a very good turn, it happens.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You lot must be watching a different team this season.

Young has made several individual mistakes that have cost us numerous points end off!

And I say it's not good enough.... Ask a Villa fan about Young too many bad mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post

Young has made several individual mistakes that have cost us numerous points end off!

And I say it's not good enough.... Ask a Villa fan about Young too many bad mistakes
            Yea Luke Young is $hit, lets drop him. Orr will be alot better....

Or we could dip into the transfer market? WHo could we sign that wont make a single mistake for you people to start a thread about; Dani alves?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

This forum is 99% negative most of the time, every week a new player(s) gets slated on here. Just goes to show how bored some people are.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

YAWN...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Some absolute planks on here that will always find something to moan about.

No player is perfect jesus christ, if you wanna pick up on faults you can do so with every player.

With regards todays goal, yes he let the man stray wide of him but then he got back goal side and was beaten by a very good turn, it happens.
                  In fact I don't often post on here anymore as you get slated for just having an opinion.

Here's another opinion of mine Buzsaky looked like league two player and well over weight

I look forward to my slating

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post

This forum is 99% negative most of the time, every week a new player(s) gets slated on here. Just goes to show how bored some people are.
                    Ok let's all have a party and don't worry out team is playing a lot worse than last year

Comment

In fact I don't often post on here anymore as you get slated for just having an opinion.

Here's another opinion of mine Buzsaky looked like league two player and well over weight

I look forward to my slating
                      Put the rod away pal, not getting any bites here.

As for "getting slated", its called a debate, its generally what arises from posting opinions.

Comment

Deffo not a good day at the office today for Luke..... he'll need to up his game in next matches or Sparky will have to call it as he sees it.

Comment

Not at his best today but shocking post. Been 1 of our most consistent performers!
                          I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
                            Not at his best today but shocking post. Been 1 of our most consistent performers!
                            The goal came cos of Derry hill not pushing up , yes he got don't in box I
                            Just didn't understand kennys positioning we all
                            KNew Where he was going ro
                            Put it

Comment

When Man Utd beat Arsenal 8-2, Traore got slaughtered that day. It was said it was because he had no cover in front of him.

LY gets caught the same way during some games, but look who's meant to be helping him out.

Correct, Mackie.

I'm not anti-Mackie. I just don't think he's good enough. He may look ok bombing forward, but then he runs into too many opponents and loses the ball. He's then well out of position which means LY is exposed to fast counter attacks.

LY has been one of our better players this season, and I think it's unfair to slate him for getting done today. It happens sometimes.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Best player we have. Fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X