X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on rich

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      The goal came cos of Derry hill not pushing up , yes he got don't in box I
      Just didn't understand kennys positioning we all
      KNew Where he was going ro
      Put it
      I don't blame Young for the goal, just got done by a lucky trick! Kenny's positioning was poor. Think he may be on borrowed time which to be honest makes me want to cry
      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Young has easily been our best signing this season. Some people on here are actually deluded
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
          I don't blame Young for the goal, just got done by a lucky trick! Kenny's positioning was poor. Think he may be on borrowed time which to be honest makes me want to cry
          Ref Kenny 2 in a row now his positioning for the first Norwich goal
          Also shocking

Hrs been awesome for us but feel he's been caught up in the malaise the rest of squad have of accepting poor performances for last few weeks

May sound contentious actually feel Cerny been more accomplished then Jenny unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
            Just how many goals have been his fault this season

Today's
            Norwich and Man city failed to shut down either cross
            Swansea
            Liverpool

Probably others too

Starting to think this guy just can't defend
            Thats very harsh, no full back can stop every cross, you defend as a back four or five, today's goal was a touch of class in a pretty classless game.

Comment

good skill not bad defending by young.. gabbidon has gifted more goals than young and its not even close...

Comment

That trick done on him today could have been done on the best in the world. Deff not his fault....How many times have we seen it done before by our players such as Adel ?

Comment

Well as you appear to be the fountain of defensive knowledge, why exactly are you blaming Young when he was holding a tight line playing Best offside along with everyone else except Clint Hill who drifted 2 yards behind everyone else and played him on.

Young made the ground up and then got done by a trick, no shame in that. Kenny made it too easy imo as the way Best opened his body up it was obvious where he was going to shoot so I can't understand why he dived near post, and early at that!

Anyway, ref your Young argument. He may well be at fault for some goals, but you can't come on here and list goals you think he's responsible for and then say he's pony without mentioning the countless bits of brilliant defending he's done that will have saved us conceeding far more goals.....

He's been our most consistent player this season without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Well as you appear to be the fountain of defensive knowledge, why exactly are you blaming Young when he was holding a tight line playing Best offside along with everyone else except Clint Hill who drifted 2 yards behind everyone else and played him on.

Young made the ground up and then got done by a trick, no shame in that. Kenny made it too easy imo as the way Best opened his body up it was obvious where he was going to shoot so I can't understand why he dived near post, and early at that!

Anyway, ref your Young argument. He may well be at fault for some goals, but you can't come on here and list goals you think he's responsible for and then say he's pony without mentioning the countless bits of brilliant defending he's done that will have saved us conceeding far more goals.....

Well said ref the kenny bit I tried to put that down but you were far more eloquent

Comment

Young made the ground up and then got done by a trick, no shame in that.
                      Kenny made it too easy imo as the way Best opened his body up it was obvious where he was going to shoot so I can't understand why he dived near post, and early at that!

Thank you Del, the voice of sense!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That is a sign that Paddy doesn't trust himself at the moment! Then you 'give up' and do early dives.

Comment

I'm blaming Young for getting turned inside out by Leon Best I'm also blaming him for several other goals where he has taken up poor positions and losses his marker far too often. I'm just concerned because most goals against come from his area. I've got a few villa mates who warned me when we signed him.

And by the way Faurlin has been our most consistent player in my view and will be missed based on today's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                            I'm blaming Young for getting turned inside out by Leon Best I'm also blaming him for several other goals where he has taken up poor positions and losses his marker far too often. I'm just concerned because most goals against come from his area. I've got a few villa mates who warned me when we signed him.

And by the way Faurlin has been our most consistent player in my view and will be missed based on today's performance.
                            Bet you every goal on that side arises coa
                            Mackie runs like a Headless chicken loses the ball and young is
                            Constantly dealing with 2 , we are more vulnerable when
                            We attack then any other time , to blame young is
                            Beyond belief , If everyone had his attitude and desire we'd have a lot more points

Comment

Young is a quality player FACT
                              R's

Comment

that goal today was pure quality, the trick , touch and finish were sublime, and typifies the Prem , even an average joe can produce that out of nothing. It is a TOUGH league no doubt. Young has played well for us this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X