Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    You are on a wind up, did you not see his contract which was posted on here, as if you did, you would not me saying the nonsense you are.
    I was being ironic, and referring to his transfer fee being zero IIRC.

So no, didn't see his contract. Are you talking about his wages?

Comment

lazy, slow and totally shite!!!!!!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
        Have you read my sentence? Think you need to lay off Grandpa's cough medicine old chap.
        Oh dear, resorting to insults now.....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I thought he was miles better than HH

Comment

Sorry,but i needed to do that.

Comment

Needs to be our new CB !!

Comment

Dexster blackstock was lazy but jb I've never seen him break sweat or run forward with the ball
                In fact I wasn't a big fan of dex but he is much better than jb
                R's

Comment

I must be watching something completely different to everyone else. I. Don't think JB was lazy at all today. In fact he was coming deep to fetch the ball, going to the wing and had chances. If he had taken on of his chances it would have been a really complete performance.

I appreciate that yes, he should have taken at least one and that can't be excused but to say he was lazy is quite frankly rediculous IMHO.

Of course it doesn't help when people twitter abuse at him and boo but I guess that is standard. Why get behind the team when you can #### them off.

Comment

hes cack and so is SWP, 'busy doing nothing' is how i would describe SWP and 's h i te' is how id describe bothroyd

Comment

Is Jay the Player Of the New Year, or PONY.....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        hes cack and so is SWP, 'busy doing nothing' is how i would describe SWP and 's h i te' is how id describe bothroyd
                        Well said about SWP being $hit as well. What's his problem, ha? At least we know SWP is better and is not giving a $hite!
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Imo he's looked probably the best he has been for us,......still not good enough i'm afraid.
                          Have to agree with both things you said there fella!

Comment

Both SWP and Bothroyd are lacking confidence. You can see what they offer when they start hitting the back of the net. SWP has yet to do that but he will give us important goals and MH will make sure of that. JB was great against City and was unlucky to get injured after that and couldn't keep the momentum going. I think they both should be in our roster for the rest of the season. Get behind the players!!!

We can always play the blamegame and JB is an easy target..so is Kenny, how many saves did he make yesterday?? :D

Comment

How Bothroyd is a pro footie player Ill never know, as he has no pace, power or idea how to finish and hopefully MH has seen enough to cut him loose, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X