Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bothroyd

Must have had over a dozen very decent chances against the toon over both games. Zero goals. Really don't want to see him in a rangers shirt again. End.

Need to let him go

Had more then enough chances to prove himself

Lazy work rate that can't be tolerated

Comment

Never seen a striker consistently lean back and volley over the bar as much as bothroyd

Comment

Imo he's looked probably the best he has been for us,......still not good enough i'm afraid.

Comment

Never cut it even at Cardiff,overated,lazy and attitude problem.

Comment

Thought today was the best I've seen him for us - but he's still hardly good enough for the Championship let alone Premier - ######## !

Comment

Just not good enough. The header placed down to his feet with no one near him should have been buried or at the minimum on target instead he blasts it way over the bar.

Comment

How he has bluffed his way up to this standard I'll never know. Champ player at best, strikers need to be clinical and he never will be. Needs about 30 chances to scuff one in imo.

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
                  Must have had over a dozen very decent chances against the toon over both games. Zero goals. Really don't want to see him in a rangers shirt again. End.
                  I think it's wrong to single out Jay.
                  Too many players are letting themselves, and us, down far too often.

Comment

I can't place the blame solely at his (clown) feet but if he had half an idea where the goal is then over both games we would have had 3 points at home and at the very least a point today.

We can't afford to let him play again can we?

Comment

There's a lot of people on here who like Jay because 'he holds the ball up well'.

Well I'm sorry, that's not enough and he's not good enough. He spends too much time on the wings for my liking and needs to be in the box causing trouble. If I was an opposition manager, I'd be very happy that one of the forwards wants to play out wide. That's not where the danger is.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

strikers are based on goals and workrate.............he currently has neither................off on loan imho!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Gameplay good. In front of goal - awful.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            There's a lot of people on here who like Jay because 'he holds the ball up well'.

Well I'm sorry, that's not enough and he's not good enough. He spends too much time on the wings for my liking and needs to be in the box causing trouble. If I was an opposition manager, I'd be very happy that one of the forwards wants to play out wide. That's not where the danger is.
                            Don't agree, i'd keep him out wide myself. Way out wide, just outside the stadium would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
                              Don't agree, i'd keep him out wide myself. Way out wide, just outside the stadium would be ideal.
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X