No announcement yet.

Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this is leftfield but if we dont get a left winger in could he be the answer.

Left footer, clearly skilful and his size would allow the diaginal ball to be played. He is not cutting it up top but can he be used on the left if all else fails with Traore bombing up past him???

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
      Don't agree, i'd keep him out wide myself. Way out wide, just outside the stadium would be ideal.
      What don't you agree with? If it was up to me, he'd never play for us again.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Ok this is leftfield but if we dont get a left winger in could he be the answer.

Left footer, clearly skilful and his size would allow the diaginal ball to be played. He is not cutting it up top but can he be used on the left if all else fails with Traore bombing up past him???
        No way. He's not good enough in ANY position for this league.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Have you read my sentence? Think you need to lay off Grandpa's cough medicine old chap.

Comment

I just hope Mark Hughes is as ruthless as getting rid of our deadwood players and TF was as getting rid of Warnock! If he is and we can replace the like of bothroyd we will be ok!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Also, read the first post, posted by.......me!

Comment

Dog sh!t.

How he didn't hit the target after HH's lay off was criminal.

Sooner he's gone the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Dog sh!t.

How he didn't hit the target after HH's lay off was criminal.

Sooner he's gone the better.
                  Criminal? Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
                    Must have had over a dozen very decent chances against the toon over both games. Zero goals. Really don't want to see him in a rangers shirt again. End.
                    So many people on here were saying to give him a chance after the Newcastle home game, as he will come good.......... a simple question to those who know better, how long do you want to give him ?

Comment

Offered a lot more than Helguson and thats why he stayed on the pitch today. Still shocking that he blasts over another one from close range again.

Comment

loads on here thought he was a great signing. He has never done anything and as for holding the ball up....who gives a **** - he is meant to score goals.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

No exsccsess for this guy now, the nod back from HH all he had to do was hit the target and blazed over,just not good enough for someone who's meant to be a goalscorer

Comment

Should be played left back in my opinion. As in left back in the changing room.

Comment

We got good value for money when we got Jay. He cost us nothing, and he gives us just the same, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                                We got good value for money when we got Jay. He cost us nothing, and he gives us just the same, nothing.
                                You are on a wind up, did you not see his contract which was posted on here, as if you did, you would not me saying the nonsense you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X