Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rrr's fans on twitter giving fernandes sh1t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    i shoudnt need to explain

tf came in and saved the club cos god knows what would have happened otherwise, hes put a lot of money into the club tried to be as transparant as possible with us
    he has made what he believes the right decision for the future of the club , amit is on his side and we all respect him

talking about it on ssn now about the abuse hes getting, is incredible that he is responding to these guys we should respect him for it
    i agree...any sort of abuse is wrong, my point wasn't saying he should be getting abuse. my point was that some on here feel it fair game to abuse who they like , when they like.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Double standards!!!! so its ok for people on here to abuse neil warnock ..jamie mackie...or joey barton or whoever..but the minute they show a bit of loyalty to someone they believe to have been wrongly dismissed they are branded a disgrace..pot ..kettle ..black
      Although I agree to a certain extent I think the fans should lay off TF until the end of the season

If we stay up he is a hero and the gamble paid off if not then................
      We Are The People.....

Comment

gutted to hear this! Fernandes has done nothing but try and be supportive of this club since taking over and has always made it clear he has the best interest of the club at heart!
        Hes been open and communicative since joining and is looking to give us new training facilities, new stadium and improve the playing staff!!!
        Why on earth are we turning on the future of our club!
        Warnock done brilliant for us but we are struggling and in a mess he's done whats right for the club before its too late. no one wants a avram grant situation like at west ham or steve keane, TF has acted and is doing what is right for us!

Comment

Id say the honeymoon is defo over! I dont agree with abusing tf but you have to take the rough with the smooth when you have a open twitter account! There is alot of angry fans out there who are venting their spleen. It will blow over soon until we get a couple of bad results!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

They should be ashamed of themselves.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Complete t*ssers abusing Tony. Shameful some of our supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                Complete t*ssers abusing Tony. Shameful some of our supporters.
                same could be said of how some of our surpporters have treated neil warnock!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                X