Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rrr's fans on twitter giving fernandes sh1t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tweeted him too. Just said the views of these *****s do not represent the views of the entire fanbase. I'm gutted warnock is gone, but we have to move on quickly. We need the right man in now ASAP as we are running out of time.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't agree with the decision but once all is said and done Fernandes must make the decisions he believes are right - that's what he has done and he will get my 100% support no matter what he does next.
      Some of those tweets are a plain disgrace but then again I am not in the least bit surprised.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Can someone post a link please? Hope Tony doesn't use thus as an excuse to step down?!

Comment

google tony fernandes twitter mate

Comment

i have noticed on Twitter there are a load of 'youngsters' who have supported the rs for 5 mins and are nieve. As soon as some were concerned about results they just shout you down as a bad supporter etc. Say what you like about posters on theis board but we all know the club comes first,... always!!

Comment

Well T.F has made his decision he must live with it, when he appoints a new boss if he doesn't keep us up he will have done no better than Neil, but Neil may have kept us up? The only way they can make sure this happens and we stay up is for T.F & the Mittals to give the new man a shed load of money to make sure we stay up? I should imagine somewhere in the region of around £40M should do.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                i have noticed on Twitter there are a load of 'youngsters' who have supported the rs for 5 mins and are nieve. As soon as some were concerned about results they just shout you down as a bad supporter etc. Say what you like about posters on theis board but we all know the club comes first,... always!!
                I was shouted a lot at on twitter. Some fans need to get a grip. If everyone had the same opinions it would be **** end of.

Comment

Double standards!!!! so its ok for people on here to abuse neil warnock ..jamie mackie...or joey barton or whoever..but the minute they show a bit of loyalty to someone they believe to have been wrongly dismissed they are branded a disgrace..pot ..kettle ..black

Comment

still tweting peole back as his still getting abuse, fkng outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Double standards!!!! so its ok for people on here to abuse neil warnock ..jamie mackie...or joey barton or whoever..but the minute they show a bit of loyalty to someone they believe to have been wrongly dismissed they are branded a disgrace..pot ..kettle ..black
                      your out of order

Comment

Why?

Comment

I would have liked warnock to get this window but at the end of the day its tf who is the top man and caning him on twitter is totally out of order. He's the chap who will get us where we all want to be not neil. Wan krsss of the highest order.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            Why?
                            i shoudnt need to explain

tf came in and saved the club cos god knows what would have happened otherwise, hes put a lot of money into the club tried to be as transparant as possible with us
                            he has made what he believes the right decision for the future of the club , amit is on his side and we all respect him

talking about it on ssn now about the abuse hes getting, is incredible that he is responding to these guys we should respect him for it

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              I would have liked warnock to get this window but at the end of the day its tf who is the top man and caning him on twitter is totally out of order. He's the chap who will get us where we all want to be not neil. Wan krsss of the highest order.
                              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

To all those 'fans' abusing TF on Twitter:

Sort your bloody lives out. TF is the future and is the important man at the club. He will guide us to where we want to be.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X