No announcement yet.

Thanks Neil Thread /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topman. Done what other managers could not and saw off Flavio and against all odds got our Club promoted.

Always a legend in my eyes and would love to see him kept involved in our club in some capacity. 'One Neil Warnock'

Comment

Would really liked us to have given him a chance to the end of the season as its the least he and his team deserved

Hopefully he will be back working again soon and I wish him all the best for the future and thank him and his team for getting us promoted

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Topman. Done what other managers could not and saw off Flavio and against all odds got our Club promoted.

Always a legend in my eyes and would love to see him kept involved in our club in some capacity. 'One Neil Warnock'
        I echo this
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Neil Warnock... Legend! Thank you Sir!

Comment

Absolute legend. Thank you Neil.

Comment

I do feel really sorry for Neil. If the takeover had happened sooner, giving him the whole of the summer to assemble his squad I do think we'd have been a lot higher up the league and he'd still be the manager. In that regard I think he's been very unlucky. But I can fully understand TF's reasons and only time will tell if it was the right decision.

One thing's for certain, sacking Neil was definitely a major gamble.

Comment

Working...
              X