No announcement yet.

Thanks Neil Thread /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very saddened by the news and really hope that this doesnt backfire on Tony. After 15 years in the wilderness i will always be greatful to Neil for getting us back to the premiership let's hope it onwards and upwards. To neil best of luck for the future don't retire as another club will be greatful for the success you can bring. IWNM in warnock no more

Comment

Will always look back on 2010/11 with great fondness, and will always be grateful we got Neil Warnock when we did.
      He was the right man, at the right time.

Cheers, Neil Warnock.....And thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
        Top man to get us up last season, shame things have not worked out this season.
        just a big thankyou for everything you've done for us cheers neil.
        Very well said mate

Comment

Thanks neil

Comment

Thanks and good luck

Comment

Thank you neil

huge thank you to warnock,you does us proud, up there with the best managers we've had, but things had to change we would have gone down.

Comment

I too would like to say thank you.

Last season was the best I have ever seen in the last 35 years.

Wish you well for the future.

Now, whoever comes in, will have a huge job to turn our season around, but it can be done, just look at Sunderland!!

Come on URs........

Comment

Grateful thanks from me to Neil Warnock too. In the space of 15 months he saved us from possible relegation to Div 1 and took us to the Promised Land. His spell at QPR wasn't long but he is, in my opinion, a legend for what he achieved.

It's a shame recent results didn't match our expectations but they are what they are so onwards and upwards.

Good luck to you Neil in whatever you decide to do from this day onwards.

Comment

Even though last night was the first time I was calling for a change, probably bought on by yesterdays performance and copious amounts of brandy. Still gutted for the guy , can honestly say first time I've been really disappointed for a manager to lose his job. Could wax lyrical for ages about the person as a manager and a man but hey enough will be written. So cheers Neil thanks for a great championship last year and all the best for the future.

Comment

Thank You Neil for all you've done for our wonderful club. All the best for the future and God bless you always.
                      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                        The physical silverware yes, but not the actual competion.
                        No,...we won the actual competition ie: football league champs.
                        But agree not the top flight.

Comment

There's so much to write about this whole thing but to keep it brief:

Thank you. Enjoy the break away from football but the game will be one legend short until you return.

Comment

Thank you Neil Warnock for the great time. You saved us from going down to League 1 and then got us promoted to the Premier League which is results driven. Despite disagreeing with your tactics, huge respect and all the best in your future career.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Neil like Dave Sexton and Terry Venables will always be remembered fondly for what he achieved for our club such a shame he went under these circumstances good luck Neil hope you look back at us with fond memories

Comment

You are QPR legend. No doubt. One of those things. If you end up managing a team down Devon way I'll defo pop along to support you.

Comment

Working...
                                X