No announcement yet.

Thanks Neil Thread /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best manager we've had in 15-20 years. Will be sorely missed & am gutted it never worked out for him / us.

Comment

Yep, he did a good job in difficult circumstances last season,good luck to him.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Legend!

It's a sad day for QPR... Thank you for all the hard work and you can at least leave the club with your head up high.

Wish you all the best.

Comment

me i support rangers from afar now due to married life rarely get to a game. but from what i have seen on this site you wanted warnock out , you have what you want, reep what you sow. enjoyed better times under him than the last thirty years under anyone else. except maybe trevor francis hatrick v villa player/manager. hope we stay up but who are we going to get? no one with more passion just some bloke looking to raise his stock looking for a bigger club like lambert. not someone interested in qpr enjoy it.

Comment

Many thanks Neil.the transformation you performed in such a short space of was colossal. Personally have questioned some of your recent substitutions and tactics! But firmly believed you should have had more time. For what you have done, I thank you. I put you up there in that legendary status alongside Mr Holloway.

Comment

Although i said i didnt like him origionally, he was exactly what this club needed....

Did what he said he could and delivered.

i have a new found respect for the man...

shame it never worked out at the top of the ladder......

Thank You Neil Warnock...I honestly dont think there are many who could have done what you did.....

Your name will be etched in QPR history for life.......!!

Comment

Thankyou Neil. I'm so shocked and very sad about this news, top manager! Thanks so much for last season, managed Taarabt so well, it's a shame he let you and us down this season.

Comment

Thanks Neil , right man at the right time when you came in. Took us to the promised land ,just a shame it didn't work out for you, but the last couple of weeks have been so frustrating

Comment

Thanks Neil and the memories will last forever. U R'ssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Best manager we've had in 15-20 years. Will be sorely missed .

Thank you Neil. Just a shame you weren't given a proper opportunity.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The man will never have to buy a pint in west London thats for sure. He took us on in a precarious situation when we were a proper laughing stock. Surprised he wanted in but gave everything and was a resounding success for QPR. He will go down as one of our greatest ever managers in his short time. Here's hoping Rangers stay up so we can look back even more fondly on Neil's time here. Cheers.

Comment

As others have said, he did so much for this club, in saving us one year then a surprising promotion the next, last year's man management was nothing short of brilliant! I've never met him but he came accross as a real genuine guy and I wish him nothing but the best and will always be thankful for what he did!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Really saddened by the news. I liked Neil as our manager and wish he was able to finish the season, but was not to be. Thanks so very much for bringing us so far Neil and wishing you nothing but the best in your future.
                            Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

Will never forget last season, as long as I live. Thank You Neil Warnock for the passion and the memories. Legend no doubt.

Saddened by the decision, but can understand why it was perhaps made. Will back Tony and Amit as they genuinely seem to want to take us forward in the right way.

None the less feel personally disappointed for Neil that his dream has been cut short.

Comment

Great manager, great bloke and great fun. Thanks Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X