Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where are the ITK? I love the rumours in the transfer markets!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qpr
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 10372

    #1

    Where are the ITK? I love the rumours in the transfer markets!

    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

    LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO
  • Rieger
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 3423

    #2
    enquired for defoe, zamora, alex. But that stuff is out in the open anyway. It's tighter around the halls of loftus road these days thank god. Nodge would probably know a fair bit. Shame he's gone back to the better highbrow forums.

    Comment

    • qpr
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 10372

      #3
      Thanks Rieger, I do love the rumours this time of the year but I guess it is good that things are kept more quiet as it means the signings come as a nice surprise too
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

      Comment

      • Rieger
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 3423

        #4
        Yeah I like a good rumour too. But only from people with reputation of getting a few right. Ric-Roc, Walkonby (assume his link has gone), and nodge were good. I'll have a word with my mate but he deals with championship players mostly and young ones. His partner is more involved with the prem so maybe i can squeeze some info. Either way not many people will believe me :D

        Comment

        • qpr
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 10372

          #5
          Aha, thanks alot mate
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment

          • gilly
            Apprentice
            • Dec 2009
            • 148

            #6
            Paladini has left.

            Comment

            • Factamondo
              You know when you've been factamondoed!
              • Mar 2009
              • 37198

              #7
              demba ba/matty upson/emmanuel eboue/chris brunt/bobby zamora
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

              Comment

              • Gtleighsr3
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 23569

                #8
                basil brush
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment

                • Kirill
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 19359

                  #9
                  We will sign one or several players ... God I miss Davesviews.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

                  http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                  How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                  Comment

                  • Connell10
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 3468

                    #10
                    shhh dont tell anyone but the whisper on the street is defo done deal!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                    Comment

                    • Factamondo
                      You know when you've been factamondoed!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37198

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Connell10
                      shhh dont tell anyone but the whisper on the street is defo done deal!
                      yeah willelm to star in ' connolly.;,,,,,,,,,,,,,the man.........the myth!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

                      Comment

                      • The Merry Ploughboy
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3233

                        #12
                        *****Newsflash********
                        Paladini has long gone therefore the leaking sieve that was QPR fc is no longer
                        Why would you want to hear all that ****** anyway?
                        Bet certain ex members are going cold turkey this month!!!
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

                        Comment

                        • Gtleighsr3
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23569

                          #13
                          rocastle, ball,speed,ableitt, j fashanu, all goers I'm hearing for us,all handy in the box
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment

                          • Factamondo
                            You know when you've been factamondoed!
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37198

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                            rocastle, ball,speed,ableitt, j fashanu, all goers I'm hearing for us,all handy in the box
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

                            Comment

                            • Ellerslie
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1022

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                              rocastle, ball,speed,ableitt, j fashanu, all goers I'm hearing for us,all handy in the box
                              Not much movement though!

                              Comment

                              Working...