Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where are the ITK? I love the rumours in the transfer markets!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qpr
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 10372

    #16
    Thanks a lot guys. I've got a good picture of what to expect now
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

    LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

    Comment

    • northampton rs
      CCG
      • Mar 2011
      • 2120

      #17
      Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
      rocastle, ball,speed,ableitt, j fashanu, all goers I'm hearing for us,all handy in the box
      All good in the box!
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!
      .2.1.13.

      Comment

      • Sky Marshal Omar Anoke

        #18
        I am Sky Marshal Omar Anoke. I am privy to some insider info.
        I am willing to share it if I am shown respect befitting my rank.
        Insolent plebs will be ignored. You can address me as "Sky Marshal".
        In reply I will say if a player a) is to be signed by us; b) not to be signed;
        c) no information currently available. Just one of the 3 options, no BS.
        Fire away, star-dazed marines!

        Comment

        • BennyBoyRs
          I like 'Lone' time
          • Mar 2009
          • 13695

          #19
          Mikel Leigertwood?
          Your mum would love me...

          Comment

          • Bluehoop
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 9258

            #20
            Rowan Vine?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #21
              Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke
              I am Sky Marshal Omar Anoke. I am privy to some insider info.
              I am willing to share it if I am shown respect befitting my rank.
              Insolent plebs will be ignored. You can address me as "Sky Marshal".
              In reply I will say if a player a) is to be signed by us; b) not to be signed;
              c) no information currently available. Just one of the 3 options, no BS.
              Fire away, star-dazed marines!
              Alright Davesview, what took you so long to return?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • Tarbie
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8542

                #22
                As a few previous posters have suggested, Paladini was the leak and now he's gone. The new board members are professionals, don't expect the same volume of information to reach the public forum as what we have seen in recent years.

                I for one think this is good news, I hate to think how many targets we have missed out on over the years because information about perspective deals has been spilled on the internet!

                Comment

                • MattyRangers
                  Slimmer of The Year
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 24914

                  #23
                  Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                  Mikel Leigertwood?
                  Heard a rumour yesterday that during his time at Palace he went through Warno's Mrs
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                  Comment

                  • Sky Marshal Omar Anoke

                    #24
                    I see that the resident comedians are out in force today. If you do not have a serious question, then why bother at all. Do something useful, join the army. Oh and the Alex negotiations have failed by the way.

                    Comment

                    • MYU
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 43466

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke
                      I see that the resident comedians are out in force today. If you do not have a serious question, then why bother at all. Do something useful, join the army. Oh and the Alex negotiations have failed by the way.
                      Start the negotiations again, we don't have time to mess around.

                      Comment

                      • MattyRangers
                        Slimmer of The Year
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 24914

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke
                        I see that the resident comedians are out in force today. If you do not have a serious question, then why bother at all. Do something useful, join the army. Oh and the Alex negotiations have failed by the way.
                        Oh the irony.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment

                        • Gtleighsr3
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23569

                          #27
                          does rieger make your outfits sky marshall?Looks like somthing hed wear.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment

                          • Bluehoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 9258

                            #28
                            Originally posted by MattyRangers
                            Oh the irony.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

                            Comment

                            • James1979
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 4857

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke
                              I am Sky Marshal Omar Anoke. I am privy to some insider info.
                              I am willing to share it if I am shown respect befitting my rank.
                              Insolent plebs will be ignored. You can address me as "Sky Marshal".
                              In reply I will say if a player a) is to be signed by us; b) not to be signed;
                              c) no information currently available. Just one of the 3 options, no BS.
                              Fire away, star-dazed marines!
                              can't you just list a)? It would save a lot of time.

                              Comment

                              • Sky Marshal Omar Anoke

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                                does rieger make your outfits sky marshall?Looks like somthing hed wear.
                                I do not know, the army provides them.
                                Does this Rieger person serve in the army?

                                Comment

                                Working...