Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facto..........my take on todays events............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

song for facto...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Got to be honest and say I have added Norwich to the list of clubs I hate after how there bumpkin fans gave it the big one after the game. Never really had feelings either way before we played them at theirs earlier this season but they are all trappy.

Facto im in your club now sign me up

Norwich welcome to the list of Chelsea, Palace, Luton, Spurs and Cardiff
      acton old chap ive been campaigning their hatred for some while.............i want violence n mutilation every time we play them from now on!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Factamondo;767297]acton old chap ive been campaigning their hatred for some while.............i want violence n mutilation every time we play them from now on!!![/QUOTE]

Particularly for that ****bag, Holt...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          acton old chap ive been campaigning their hatred for some while.............i want violence n mutilation every time we play them from now on!!!
          Mutilation?? that's what they call plastic surgery in them parts init

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            anyone reading this thread who dosnt know facto please understand this didnt happen its just supposed to be,a strange humour that has always been part of message board posting, obviously if somebody hit someone really they wouldnt put an account that could be cross referenced on a message board for fear of getting knicked,this message board is not associated with football violence nor is it involved with the promotion of football violence,and qpr fans dont have a problem with the norwich fans ,in the same was as qpr dont seem to be very fond of chelsea or in a way that norwich hate ipswich,i say this because if any norwich fans read factos account they would assume that this is a message board full of thugs..........................
            i got the cps on me next week ted,you got any work on ?
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=The Godfather;767298]
              Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              acton old chap ive been campaigning their hatred for some while.............i want violence n mutilation every time we play them from now on!!![/QUOTE]

Particularly for that ****bag, Holt...
              wouldn't mind him in our side
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I would. Awful player.

Comment

vanhoop

vanhoop ive heard the couriour buisness is dead at the ,moment its the price of fuel ,that has ruined the buisness
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

vanhoop ive heard the couriour buisness is dead at the ,moment its the price of fuel ,that has ruined the buisness
                    clever

Comment

anyhow

well facto has just pm ed me he was only having a giraffe about hitting the canary fan ,he has as you know found god,so love is very much on the agenda
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

well facto has just pm ed me he was only having a giraffe about hitting the canary fan ,he has as you know found god,so love is very much on the agenda
                        jesus ted ,he,s smashed loads of birds.loves a good plucking that one

Comment

Working...
                        X