Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facto..........my take on todays events............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    ive had a really rotten day..........got there ten minutes late due to some nigerian fat lump reversing her 4x4 straight into me whilst i was stuck in traffic on warwick rd............then low n behold discovering her insurance 'not valid' by mr plod........witnessed a not to bad performance but this one up front business at home really doing me cannister in.............didnt get to meet alibabes even though id washed me hampton............then disgraced myself by lamping a red faced canary celebrating down sawley rd and then picking him up thru sheer guilt.................im gonna give my st away to facto jnrs mate as i cant take no more!
    well thats 2 no no,s .first you washed ya hampton, **** me you rangers or what ? and then you pick up a canary you just lamped.deary me ol son i had you down as a proper geezer
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

benny this club will kill me im sure of it.............i try not to let it get to me but its like exmrsfactomondo..............gets right under my skin............mkdons be my last game for a while i think,,,,,,,,,,just see myself infront of the beaks as the season gets worse
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

beeny this red faced ##### was singing 'going down going down' to a kid n his grandad n i just lost it for a few seconds...........who's gone down now
        Good on u

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          well thats 2 no no,s .first you washed ya hampton, **** me you rangers or what ? and then you pick up a canary you just lamped.deary me ol son i had you down as a proper geezer
          vans it was the guilt as he looked like he could have a row then started shaking

Comment

It's hard work the QPR lark.

Plus, I'm too damn gorgeous to be scrapping, so that's been cut out.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

facto

facto at least you were not involved with the supporters club riot,so all is not lost,i was sure it wasnt you,and if you had met alibabes you would have been ok
              we still love you mate,you are forgiven,
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Phewww when you said you were ashamed at the start of this thread i thought you may well of given delia smith one up the trade mans!!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  facto at least you were not involved with the supporters club riot,so all is not lost,i was sure it wasnt you,and if you had met alibabes you would have been ok
                  we still love you mate,you are forgiven,
                  ted ted i hope it wernt kenny s sidewinding canarys in the shop as ive seen that man at work close up and im glad he's on our side............alibabes and me are gonna meet up at mkdones under the concrete cows then go off for a lamb dhani hash afters!

Comment

least you show remorse - good on you.
                    still shoulda kept it bottled though.

Comment

vans it was the guilt as he looked like he could have a row then started shaking
                      ha ha ,i done that myself.you think they might have the minerals then **** themselves.dont feel bad mate.hows the motor

Comment

ted ted i hope it wernt kenny s sidewinding canarys in the shop as ive seen that man at work close up and im glad he's on our side............alibabes and me are gonna meet up at mkdones under the concrete cows then go off for a lamb dhani hash afters!
                        he was in the pub with a mate of mine tedmond

Comment

Factamondo, I now share your hatred of Norwich. Would love to see them get relegated, then go into administration and be liquidated.

Comment

Got to be honest and say I have added Norwich to the list of clubs I hate after how there bumpkin fans gave it the big one after the game. Never really had feelings either way before we played them at theirs earlier this season but they are all trappy.

Facto im in your club now sign me up

Norwich welcome to the list of Chelsea, Palace, Luton, Spurs and Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              ha ha ,i done that myself.you think they might have the minerals then **** themselves.dont feel bad mate.hows the motor
                              well the front bumper/grill/rad/headlight took a shoeing n old 'makosi bumbaclart' was' insured ' by some mickey mouse firm in north london not recognised by the national association of insurers or whatever..........plod says a private prosecution only way of getting me dough back..............might try a private execution instead

Comment

any

anyone reading this thread who dosnt know facto please understand this didnt happen its just supposed to be,a strange humour that has always been part of message board posting, obviously if somebody hit someone really they wouldnt put an account that could be cross referenced on a message board for fear of getting knicked,this message board is not associated with football violence nor is it involved with the promotion of football violence,and qpr fans dont have a problem with the norwich fans ,in the same was as qpr dont seem to be very fond of chelsea or in a way that norwich hate ipswich,i say this because if any norwich fans read factos account they would assume that this is a message board full of thugs..........................
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X