Keep the faith luck WILL change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
    At the end of the season if we get relegated (which is looking likely) are people going to blame it on luck? Are they f***. You make your own luck, and if the right manager came along I wouldnt cry about Warnock losing his job at the moment.

Comment

It wasn't bad luck that got Barton sent off.... He may have barely touched the bloke but by doing what he did he gave the player and then the ref the option to send him off. That's just stupidity.

And don't give me any rubbish about the bloke making a meal of it because he knows only too well what players will do and how little contact they need to go down... He did it against Arsenal on the opening day of the season for Newcastle!

Also its not bad luck picking the team and playing people out of position is it...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        It wasn't bad luck that got Barton sent off.... He may have barely touched the bloke but by doing what he did he gave the player and then the ref the option to send him off. That's just stupidity.

And don't give me any rubbish about the bloke making a meal of it because he knows only too well what players will do and how little contact they need to go down... He did it against Arsenal on the opening day of the season for Newcastle!

Also its not bad luck picking the team and playing people out of position is it...
        Totally agree mate.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree that luck does even itself out and maybe we used all ours up in one match but even so
          we have had the dirty end of the stick recently..today the most one sided ref in ages, arsenal one mistake on goal, defelcted cross and disallowed goal against wba, a very dodgy pen against villa. it does seem that things aren't going our way.

Comment

Working...
          X