Keep the faith luck WILL change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the faith luck WILL change!

Well first of all,Norwich are our bogey side,and secondly the ref and his sidekicks had shockers,and didnt deal with Norwich bully boy tactics.
    We are not having much luck to be honest.....just keep the faith...and support your team thro thick and thin...see you at the wigan game...and happy new year,,,you super hoops!!!

Originally posted by wiganranger View Post
    Well first of all,Norwich are our bogey side,and secondly the ref and his sidekicks had shockers,and didnt deal with Norwich bully boy tactics.
    We are not having much luck to be honest.....just keep the faith...and support your team thro thick and thin...see you at the wigan game...and happy new year,,,you super hoops!!!
    Well put mate

Comment

Good post. We have had no luck since the Chelsea game. Really need to dig in now and the fans need to back the team

Comment

if we get relegated its because weve had no luck ? nothing to do with poor tactics,subs,team selections and not winning at home then.
        Last edited by EYR; 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

If they say luck evens out were in for a good run

Think it's a lot more then just luck

Comment

Wiganranger...........You sound like Warnock, an excuse for every defeat. If we were any good we would have scored one more goal than Norwich. We are the worst team in the division at the moment FACT!

Comment

Wiganranger,you make your own luck,you don't keep hoping for it,tbh if we lose at MK dons next week,this forum will baying for NW's head,that is a must win game to restore some confidence !!!

Comment

oh my god take a chill pill!!!! We were very unlucky today...dont be such a drama queen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wiganranger View Post
                  oh my god take a chill pill!!!! We were very unlucky today...dont be such a drama queen!!!!
                  What do you mean today? We've took 2 out of the last 24 points, not good enough.

Comment

Drama queen ?? have you seen our stats ?? you can't keep saying unlucky,our luck has been in recent games where we could have and should have been spanked,we got away with a 1-0 loss at Arsenal,we are not good enough,wake up !!!

Comment

brother was at the game, general concesus Barton did'nt touch the canary, cynical tactics from the 6 fingered boys, their fans larging it on the tube, we're in the brown stuff, get behind the boys, urrrrrrrrrrrr's :yush:
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We were so unlucky in the last 9 games

Comment

It's a little bit of everything. Bad luck, wrong tactics, poor substitutions, playing players out of position, some of the most awful officials I've seen outside of league one, there is no one thing I can justifiably single out as being the sole reason.
                          Some though, weigh heavily than others.

Comment

Rebel.............LOL!

Comment

At the end of the season if we get relegated (which is looking likely) are people going to blame it on luck? Are they f***. You make your own luck, and if the right manager came along I wouldnt cry about Warnock losing his job at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X