No announcement yet.

Jermaine beckford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckfordis a quality player. Scores every single type of goal. Would have him in my four strikers to choose from . Him, HH, Kenwyne Jones and DJC, not bad at all, and Bothroyd to back em up

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      From the man who wants Warnock's head.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
      What a pathetic response

Asked the question cos the likelihood of us getting Defoe etc is probably zilch. , we have gone for machida with no real experience , beckford did relatively well and would not be a bad risk

Read the posts properly in future i am right to q warnock tactics
      Rather then slate my opinion as to why I think he should go , why don't you offer an opinion as to why he'll keep us up

It's so easy to agree / disagree with someone much harder to explain why

Comment

You have got to be joking... he proved what most said that he wasn't good enough for the top flight.He's now in the championship and is still not finding the back of the net.
        League one level is where he scored all his goals

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          Beckfordis a quality player. Scores every single type of goal. Would have him in my four strikers to choose from . Him, HH, Kenwyne Jones and DJC, not bad at all, and Bothroyd to back em up
          But is he EPL quality? That's what we need right now.....
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Bombed at Everton, dropped back down to Championship and two goals in 18 games and not a first choice now at Leicester. What drugs are you on?

Comment

Walked past the Chelsea team and scored... sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                Bombed at Everton, dropped back down to Championship and two goals in 18 games and not a first choice now at Leicester. What drugs are you on?
                Was merely a question , I thought when
                He was at everton he did relatively well yes he missed a lot but he was a menace and that goal he scored bs Chelshit last game of last season was quality, I'd rather him then bothroyd, it was merely if we didn't land any targets
                Ref Leicester a lot of players not doing it there doesn't mean their not decent players

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Was merely a question , I thought when
                  He was at everton he did relatively well yes he missed a lot but he was a menace and that goal he scored bs Chelshit last game of last season was quality, I'd rather him then bothroyd, it was merely if we didn't land any targets
                  Ref Leicester a lot of players not doing it there doesn't mean their not decent players

Maybe some of our fans should look at this sentence..ref: our own players!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    [/B]

Maybe some of our fans should look at this sentence..ref: our own players!
                    Careful there Dave lol , people may
                    Mention tactics and management ( Im on a sabbatical for 4 games)

Comment

Oh yeah thanks ranger I hadn't thought of that, I'm now gonna get bombarded with the "play him in his right position mob"

Comment

Can't see that he's better than Bothroyd. Both Championship level (but Bothroyd scored more goals)

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                          Can't see that he's better than Bothroyd. Both Championship level (but Bothroyd scored more goals)
                          Ok that's fair enough response was not trying to be contentious merely asking a question

Not digging at you but Is fkng annoying when people's responses are just attacks rather then answering the question, to many questions/ subjects get hijacked preventing people from actually discussing a subject

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Westbyfleetr

Ok that's fair enough response was not trying to be contentious merely asking a question

Not digging at you but Is fkng annoying when people's responses are just attacks rather then answering the question, to many questions/ subjects get hijacked preventing people from actually discussing a subject

Think you invited the response by your posting. It was a strange one and think left most scratching their heads!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Westbyfleetr

Think you invited the response by your posting. It was a strange one and think left most scratching their heads!
                              Reading your posts u obv know shite Abt footie so butt out

Comment

Working...
                              X