Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes will not sell Adel

Just tweeted this:

For all QPR fans we have no intention to sell adel. He's going to play an important part in the future of QPR. He's played real well. We need a good sqaud.
    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Fantastic news ....

Comment

Wow!! Surprised but happy to hear that.

So much for Warnock saying we'd except a reasonable offer.

Comment

Early Xmas present for us all

Comment

Good news!
          Although I hope everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet and this is the manager's view too.

Comment

http://m.tmi.me/jJeFq

Thats what the boss said !!

Comment

Kinda undermined warnock a little there, after the boss that works with him day in day out said Adel needs to be a bit more professional, and if a realistic offer came in he could go.

Comment

The one thing that worries me is whether Adel will continue to play as a 'QPR' player, after all he was showing signs of someone not wanting to be here, (although looking good again now) probably knowing he was on his way in Jan, what's changed behind the scenes that we don't know about?
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  The one thing that worries me is whether Adel will continue to play as a 'QPR' player, after all he was showing signs of someone not wanting to be here, (although looking good again now) probably knowing he was on his way in Jan, what's changed behind the scenes that we don't know about?
                  Maybe a new deal?

Comment

The one thing i would say is Warnock is not used to working with this calibre of player. Look at all his old clubs and they are mostly filled with up and at em types, so its a learning curve for Warnock to, i mean manging Adel must be a complete nightmare! So he has to learn to give him a yard or two, and Adel has to learn to be more receptive to the team and the profession.

Comment

It's still a brave comment to make by Fernandes though comment was tempered with " we have no intention" which could just as easily be turned into we has nonchoice
                      , he could have categorically said defo not, be good news if we could find a way to get him motoring for the team, maybe this is the start

Comment

Mick Jones said in a recent interview Adel has firmly stated he wants to play in France, Spain or Italy. Be interesting to see what, if anything, has changed.

Having said that I;m happy if he stays on the condition he knuckles down and plays for his team mates and the supporters - not his agent.

Comment

Never felt so happy.

Comment

Well done to Fernandes

Excellent news

He says 'He's going to play an important part in the future of QPR.' which must mean Adel has agreed to stay
                            Last edited by Dale; 24-12-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

oooo i could crush a grape and jump over a dolls house .

Comment

Working...
                              X