No announcement yet.

Anyone notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know Joey's got character flaws. He admits it himself and is trying to make amends for what he's done. We all know he would have preferred to stay with the Geordies. Well know he's a solid EPL player, although he has varying levels of ability depending on who's writing the posts.

The bottom line is, he's under contract here and needs to accept that we were the only club who wanted him and would take a chance with his baggage. He needs to ensure he gives us 100% each week, and we will back him. We've always backed players who, even with limited ability, show commitment.

NW made him team captain. As fans we should support that decision. He may never be loved as a captain the way Gerry or Macca were, but he's our boy and we should support him.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Last season the orders were for no player to give the ball to adel in our own half or they would be fined.
      This season I think Joey has made up his own whereby he is not going to give the ball to Adel anywhere on the pitch at any cost, seems he is having no problem with passing to members of the opposition though.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        this weeks villian is next weeks champion.......same 'ol rangers

Well said that man

Comment

I did notice that Barton wasn't passing to Adel that much (or at all!) when he had the chance to. I don't think them 2 like each other very much, either because Joey doesn't like Adel stealing away all his attention, or maybe the rest of the team feeling sorry for Adel and Joey don't like this
          Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 22-12-2011, 11:31 PM.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wot ever is going on between them two they better sort it pronto. We need a happy squad to get 100% on the pitch. If I was Warno I'd make them go out with each other every night till they are almost bum chums !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Wot ever is going on between them two they better sort it pronto. We need a happy squad to get 100% on the pitch. If I was Warno I'd make them go out with each other every night till they are almost bum chums !!
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

where would they go,Adel dont drink,Joey likes arty farty things er um Bingo?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

a north african alcohol free art party?????......notting hill.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Sorry, when I saw the title 'anyone notice' for this thread. I thought you were talking about the Sunderland fan who was shaking a dog about in the disabled enclosure last nite!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloftpaul View Post
                      Sorry, when I saw the title 'anyone notice' for this thread. I thought you were talking about the Sunderland fan who was shaking a dog about in the disabled enclosure last nite!!!!!
                      that was his missus!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lol. Seriously, if anyone sky plused match of the day. Watch disabled area in background as Bendtner celebrates his goal!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

There is clearly an issue between them. Perhaps Barton assumed he was going to be our best player and then came in and found out that he isn't -- nose out of joint time.
                          But, whatever the problem, it needs to be sorted.
                          Time to test NW's man management skills, and I hope they are very good, because we need AT and JB in the team, both on top of their game and, more importantly, working together.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            where would they go,Adel dont drink,Joey likes arty farty things er um Bingo?
                            erm, Adel's been running up and down the shisha bars with his "advisors" for months - hence the problem with his fitness/well being....

Comment

Mabe Joey can teach Adel Twitter so they can take the p!ss outta each other.

Comment

Wasn't it just a few games ago that people on here were saying JB + AF best midfield pairing for us for ages and how we looked a better team without Adel. Now all of a sudden AT is our saviour and JB is crap, Cant work out some people on here sometimes
                                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                                X