Anyone notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice

Last night appeared that there is something up with everyone, when adel came on he obv got us playing really well and one of the reasons is Adele movement he passed moved and gave players a pass ro make in particular faurlin who's game improved with Adele arrival, alongside this I've mentioned already were a few occasions when joey was bawling him out for either not passing to him or having a shot, at the same time faurlin and mackie would go up to adel pat him on back or acknowledge him for trying or being unlucky, not sure what that says but it looked like the older team kinda felt a little sympathy for adel, wa also obvious that joey wouldn't pass to adel unless no choice from thro ins or in general play
    Anyone else see that?

It was all plain to see

I dont think this went unnoticed by many people

Comment

Letīs hope they both turn out as winners in the same team. We might need Adel as well as Joey.
      Hereīs hoping.
      Last edited by Shania; 22-12-2011, 10:09 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Barton can **** off, rather have Adel at my wonderful club than him any day.

Comment

this weeks villian is next weeks champion.......same 'ol rangers
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            this weeks villian is next weeks champion.......same 'ol rangers
            Never meant as a dig merely wondering If what I was seeing was what others saw

Comment

personally i think (no proof, just a logical thought) barton was the reason adel left at half time at fulham, and also the fracas at half time at spurs was barton on adel.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                personally i think (no proof, just a logical thought) barton was the reason adel left at half time at fulham, and also the fracas at half time at spurs was barton on adel.
                Wasnīt that Adel versus Helgusson?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Never meant as a dig merely wondering If what I was seeing was what others saw
                  i know but just fed up with the digging out of the new players-was the same last season with tarbs etc and when they do get a bit of form its we always knew he was solid etc. mind boggles at times with some of our fans. after the summer window was finally finished i did'nt see a lot being said about how bad a signing barton was!!!infact it was a massive thumbs up if i remember rightly??? has he turned into a championship player in 5months....i don't think he has. if we spent as much time remembering where we have come from in recent times instead of coating and moaning through the first season in 15yrs of top flight football then we might actually try and enjoy it!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Can't believe how much stick Barton is taking.

Comment

The thing is, both Adel and Joey could be great players for us. If there's any bad blood I really hope they can sort it out.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

i know but just fed up with the digging out of the new players-was the same last season with tarbs etc and when they do get a bit of form its we always knew he was solid etc. mind boggles at times with some of our fans. after the summer window was finally finished i did'nt see a lot being said about how bad a signing barton was!!!infact it was a massive thumbs up if i remember rightly??? has he turned into a championship player in 5months....i don't think he has. if we spent as much time remembering where we have come from in recent times instead of coating and moaning through the first season in 15yrs of top flight football then we might actually try and enjoy it!!
                        Couldn't have put it better meself. Top post.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm not Coating barton, Neely commenting on how the split in team reacted diff towards taraabt ie faurli and mackie ack adel and noone else

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            The thing is, both Adel and Joey could be great players for us. If there's any bad blood I really hope they can sort it out.

Agree, and thatīs Warnock job. He must have seen such a culture clash coming.

I think he will handle it.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Joey wouldnt buy a rug for his Mrs of Adels cousin,he wanted mate rates.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X