• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerny was very good again.....

My man of the match.

For us, certainly.

Comment

He saved us being humiliated fact!!! well done Radek good servant to our club

Comment

Magnificent display, thankfully!!

Comment

Deffo man of the match today.

Comment

Yeah cerny was excellent. Definitely deserves man of the match

Comment

I'm his harshest critic

But today

I have to say

Fair play. Man of the match
              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Hope those fans who have been calling him "flapper" etc will now show a bit of respect and get behind a bloke who has always been a model professional for us.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Hope those fans who have been calling him "flapper" etc will now show a bit of respect and get behind a bloke who has always been a model professional for us.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    He done well by all accounts and was man of the match, but he still flapps and has nothing to do with him being a good servant to the club.

Your pathetic obsession with me is a little worrying, I hope you don't eat rabbits.

Comment

done enough in his spell to keep his place in my view. Kenny has been very good but he. like anyone should have to earn their shirt.

Comment

Liverpool fans in the bar were saying who the fck is he...didnt believe me when I told em our 3rd choice !!

Comment

No way should he be 3rd choice on that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
                            done enough in his spell to keep his place in my view. Kenny has been very good but he. like anyone should have to earn their shirt.

That for me, says all that needs to be said.
                            Rightly, or wrongly, Paddy should be on the bench next sunday.

Comment

Calling it flapping's a bit harsh I think - his style or approach is to consciously tip or palm the ball away. Possibly that's a continental approach that's different to what we're used to seeing? Anyway, it was very effective yesterday and all his "flaps" led to the ball being diverted away from danger and into safe-ish territory.
                              One worry though.... looking at Elvyjjss Putnyns warming up he looked about 12-years old to me - a puff of wind would knock him over?????? Maybe it wasn't Putynysns and Radek bought his grand-son out to help with his prep?

Comment

Working...
                              X