Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge

Would anyone consider getting him back in Jan? watch last seasons dvd today & yes i know only championship but tore defences apart with his pace & him 1 wing swp the other could be awesome, not guarenteed 1st team at swansea with dyer & sinclair playing so well, also jarvis & later hamill when he came on for Wolves at the weekend could be a decent shout

Probably in a minority, but I would yes mate

Comment

a massive NO from me

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        a massive NO from me

Poor man's SWP.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

my computer says no. don't think he'll add anything different to what we've got.

Comment

seems like he's got a bad attitude, and thinks he's a lot better than he is, he's been at a lot of clubs also which tells a story !

Comment

No never thought he was that good,he wound me up!!
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Good Championship player, poor Prem player. I believe we've moved away from him..
                I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Routledge is the same as Adel, both fantastic match winners in the championship, but pony in the prem.

Comment

well he looked better than mackie last season so whos to say he wouldnt this

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      well he looked better than mackie last season so whos to say he wouldnt this

second best player we had last season after Adel (apart from when we had Kyle Walker who was better than both of them)

Comment

Never made it in the Prem before so can't it being any different now.

Comment

Yes. I'd much rather have him in the 25 then Dyer or Puncheon.

Comment

he can f@k right off. always seemed that he was playing to promote his own-self. a prime example of too much money/fame for what is considered real talent. a very ordinery player who has a limited amount of skill/nous. A MASSIVE NO FOR ME.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

No chance. Got offered average money to stay but was clearly told the club was being sold & to hang on as he will get a good deal & he couldn't get out the door quick enough to sign up somewhere else.

Never finished a contract anywhere & never done a thing of note in the game in his career. We used him for what we needed him for. No use to us now.

Plus he looks like a munchkin.

Comment

Working...
                              X