• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Anelka & Alex

Both handed in transfer requests today.

Should we go get em?

Anelka - if only.

Alex doesn't overwhelm me. I've always thought he was lucky to be playing at the top level.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

We need someone to finish the chances, only thing that worries me with these 2 is are we big enough for them or will they think they're too good for us, and just go through the motions if we signed them

Comment

Anelka? No ta. We've got enough moody gits already
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Astounded alex being allowed to leave ESP
          When they have luis , I'd take alex not either of them will
          Come to us!!

Comment

Anelka has made serious money in his time.

Pretty sure he just wants to play. Fit as a butchers dog & a finisher

Alex tbh I've not studied him really so can't really say how good or not he is.

I do feel these calibre of players at their age are realistic targets for us now though.

Comment

Wonder if this has anything to do with rumours of either he goes (JT) or we do ?

Comment

Would definitely say yes to both of them, Anelka is way more likely as I think a top European team will give Alex a shot. The key with Anelka would be to not sign him for too long. 1.5 seasons would be perfect but I think we would have to go to 2.5.

Comment

Agree with that Kimi.

Comment

We need more strength to our squad, so how people are humming and arring about Alex is beyond me!

Comment

Umming and ahhing.

Either way, I just don't rate him. Choice between him or Bassong, I'd take Bassong all day. Just a personal opinion. I'd rather Alex than Gabbidon, that's true, but if we can go out and pick a realistic defender, Alex wouldn't be on my list.

But I'm not the manager.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Umming and ahhing.

Either way, I just don't rate him. Choice between him or Bassong, I'd take Bassong all day. Just a personal opinion. I'd rather Alex than Gabbidon, that's true, but if we can go out and pick a realistic defender, Alex wouldn't be on my list.

But I'm not the manager.
                        Yep. I'd prefer Bassong but wouldn't turn my nose up at both. Anelka would give me a semi!
                        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
                          Yep. I'd prefer Bassong but wouldn't turn my nose up at both. Anelka would give me a semi!
                          Prefer if he got us to a semi.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Umming and ahhing.

But I'm not the manager.
                            Bassong is still fairly young and with a bit of potential so i can concede that he might be in someway more desirable but in terms of what they have already done on a football pitch it isnt even close. Alex has been for many years a reliable CB for one of the top teams in Europe. That is why a team like Juventus will give him a chance and he will probably do well because its an easier league.

Comment

yes and yes, reckon Alex is already going to Italy, Anelka maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X