Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone starting to worry about where this season heading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to
    See your all feelin positive , think I'm just overreacting

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
      Our league position is good and we are a better team than pretty much every team below us. There is also good reason to believe that we might be investing more money than our competing teams in January. All this together has me pretty confident of achieving our goal of avoiding relegation.
      Some of your points are valid, however, as I've pointed out elsewhere, we've picked up just two points against Bolton, Wigan, WBA, Fulham, and Blackburn, all of them below us.

The reality is that half the league will be in the relegation mix for a while yet, including us. I'm not getting carried away with all this mid table stuff. I just want survival this season.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        After Fulham I wanted to boil my head!
        And after Blackburn Warnock wanted to!

Comment

Agreed...

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          To be honest mate I'm not. I honestly feel we can beat anyone on our day. When we played Bolton I went home & thought we are truly cattle trucked this season but with the players we've brought in we will be more than ok. Yes its been very very frustrating today but on another day that's a 4-0 win. WBA got out of jail as Newcastle did.

Keep doing what we're doing plus some new faces in January & we'll be more than fine.

P!ssed off with not killing them off today but still absolutely delighted with things on the whole.
          Am sure that Tony F will do all that is necessary to keep us up this season and can't wait until Jan to see who else is going to join the good ship QPR...

Comment

Level on points with the team in 8th at the beginning of December and people are worrying? Realistically, we've had a very decent start.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              Level on points with the team in 8th at the beginning of December and people are worrying? Realistically, we've had a very decent start.
              Some games we've done ok, but we've taken just one point out of three games against the bottom three.

I have faith in us surviving the drop, but we don't have that killer instinct at the moment. We're dropping silly points I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                Nik29 spot on

Comment

I'm not worried at all. I've a good feeling about our next 2 games. Feel we will get something out of both.
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

if we can stay mid table until Christmas i think that with some extra firepower and quality we can do well.

How can we be dissapointed with the start, with all the turmoil ,new signings that need to gel, injuries we are doing really well .

Comment

QPR don't do things the easy way. We drop points we shouldn't, then get points we probably shouldn't. Getting points from Liverpool or united would not suprise me. For the record - not worried!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
                        I'm not worried at all. I've a good feeling about our next 2 games. Feel we will get something out of both.
                        Gimme some of what your having!

Comment

I'm assuming that if we come 16th or 17th, some will be calling for NW's c*ck on the block

Comment

Working...
                          X