No announcement yet.

Transfer Window Closes End August and Loans After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete, you sound like you're trying to help cover a shocking transfer market dealing for QPR.

We badly needed a striker with Dex...FACT
    We now don't have Dex so need two strikers...FACT
    This Iti is hardly likely to take the league by storm...not a fact, but a huge possibility.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Pete, you sound like you're trying to help cover a shocking transfer market dealing for QPR.

We badly needed a striker with Dex...FACT
      We now don't have Dex so need two strikers...FACT
      This Iti is hardly likely to take the league by storm...not a fact, but a huge possibility.
      pete is looking for for a job on the official site

Comment

So we have sold a good goalkeeper, a pretty decent left back and our best striker and NO midfielders

and purchased a midfielder.

there must be some significant transfer activity to come or we know our board are no longer serious about promotion to te premiership. no need to panic yet but ..
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          So we have sold a good goalkeeper, a pretty decent left back and our best striker and NO midfielders

and purchased a midfielder.

there must be some significant transfer activity to come or we know our board are no longer serious about promotion to te premiership. no need to panic yet but ..
          Agree, think Peter piper's playing down our transfer activity in a big way. Gorman,Magilton, Paladini and Briatore are no mugs and must realise what was missing last year.. If we can all see we need at least 1 top goalscorer than I'm sure they can.

Comment

we will soon have the "look no further may I introduce our new star striker Angelo Balanta" threads.

DOH!
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

absolute joke. all u dexter haters still happy hes going? we werent good enough with him, now we aint even gonna replace him. If we dont sign at least one proven striker then we will be shown up for the shambles we are. feeling more n more like the argie deal is all spin, just to soften the blow of selling dex. i guarantee he gets sold for more than we ACTUALLY paid for faurlin

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                absolute joke. all u dexter haters still happy hes going? we werent good enough with him, now we aint even gonna replace him. If we dont sign at least one proven striker then we will be shown up for the shambles we are. feeling more n more like the argie deal is all spin, just to soften the blow of selling dex. i guarantee he gets sold for more than we ACTUALLY paid for faurlin
                £1 million is what we paid,we have sold dex,camp and Delaney for £2.5 million,so my prediction at the start of the summer stands firm,we will not spend a penny more than we get in.

Comment

Just for the record, I have not the foggest idea why we have got rid of the only player who is actually capable of getting 20 goals next season. The only positives I can gleam is that being out here, is that Balanta is definitely the sharpest I/ve seen him and no-one has seen this new guy play. I suggest when you see him play you will feel differently, Thats very hard to convince you, but you will get a chance to see him pre-season and think opinions will change.

Still agree its a big risk. We can only wait and see, but we,ve scored 4 aagainst Aldershot and 2 against Celje, so scoring maybe not the problem we think it all will be. Pre-season last year we were shocking
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

so scoring maybe not the problem we think it all will be
                    Worst goal record in the league last season - top scorer sold and no proven replacement = same again this season. Not rocket science.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Matthew - it was me who suggested you needed happy pills after one of your less cheerful posts, but I tell you what - if that really is it for us when we cd get Evans for less than we sold Blackstock and Lita for nothing then I'll be round at yours asking if you can spare a few of those pills...

Comment

a big rabbit will have to be pulled outta the top hat at this rate!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As Pete has seen the new guy in action, I suggest waiting to see him in pre-season before writing him off in our usual style...
                          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                          X