Transfer Window Closes End August and Loans After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Window Closes End August and Loans After

looks like thats it, with the excpeption of possibly only a left back and a reserve keeper, but are we panicking too much? Shirley with the loan market still open after the end of August, if its nots going well we have options
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Whose Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      looks like thats it, with the excpeption of possibly only a left back and a reserve keeper, but are we panicking too much? Shirley with the loan market still open after the end of August, if its nots going well we have options
      i think you will find you sent the exact same thread this time last year,i will give you the exact same answer,WE NEED A 20 GOAL A YEAR STRIKER before the season starts:chill:

Comment

no, now is the time to assess the squad and buy accordingly. Realistically we should be targeting at this early stage who we should loan if after august deadline, if certain purchases/existing players do not perform. That way would stop any panic buys or loans. But that in truth is probably far too organised for rangers
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

agree - we need a striker, everyone can see that. It feels like we are going over exactly the same issues as last summer! Is it going to tke them until January again to realise this???

Comment

We do need to get a striker in! A few weeks ago rumours were we would be getting in 2 strikers and maybe even a 3rd! Now were wondering if we will even get 1.

A left back is another must, as is a goalkeeper, but the word to remain on everybodys lips is striker, striker, striker, striker, striker!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We need two qauality championship proven strikers. Especially now dex has gone.

And I dont mean loans either. I am serously starting to question whether we are ever gonna get out of this league. Last year the fans called out for a striker-it didnt happen and in the end we were worse for it. Rangers please dont let the same senario happen again:devil:
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                agree - we need a striker, everyone can see that. It feels like we are going over exactly the same issues as last summer! Is it going to tke them until January again to realise this???
                I think i see Bill Murray coming!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                  I think i see Bill Murray coming!
                  I think I see Bill Murray coming
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

So we needed 2 strikers and then the ****wits in charge offload Dex, which means we don't need one?

STREWTH!

Oh, and didn't Pete post earlier this year that we weren't going to deal in the loan market?

Altogether now... "We don't know what we're doing"

Come on then, happy pill brigade, tell me exactly what I can be optimistic about if this is true...

PROVEN business man, my a r s e.

Comment

Just wondering what todays date is??? Oh yeah,it's 17th July!!.So by my calculations..........we have round about 6 weeks left in this window!!(I'm not saying we will be active in it!,just wonder why Pete's made such a statement??!!!)
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

It really is becoming a joke now.

We needed at least one more striker this time last year, we ended up buying Helguson halfway through the season. A player who will never play more than 25 games a season at his age.

Is the club seriously suggesting we follow the same policy this season?

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                          So we needed 2 strikers and then the ****wits in charge offload Dex, which means we don't need one?

STREWTH!

Oh, and didn't Pete post earlier this year that we weren't going to deal in the loan market?

Altogether now... "We don't know what we're doing"

Come on then, happy pill brigade, tell me exactly what I can be optimistic about if this is true...

PROVEN business man, my a r s e.
                          some will think you are me in desguise;)

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                            That's what I was thinking?

...so another summer that started with such promise Taarabt, Gunter, Fox, Nugent, Beckford, Cox, etc etc passes by without much of a ripple.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                              That's what I was thinking?

...so another summer that started with such promise Taarabt, Gunter, Fox, Nugent, Beckford, Cox, etc etc passes by without much of a ripple.
                              what about that "£3.5 million" our spin,sorry i mean official site claim we spent on the unknown argie:eyes_droped:

Comment

Working...
                              X