The 3 Promoted teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 Promoted teams

Reading on other sites they reckon that us 3 are the best to come up for years. And must admit that the other 2 have exceeded my expectations.

links?

Comment

troon and st andrews
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Funnily enough I was just looking the the table and noticed we are all mid table.

Also, all get our grounds pretty full (well we are getting there) the three in the bottom all have half empty stadiums even well they are doing well.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Honestly I don't think Norwich will make it. Not enough quality, sure their fighting spririt is admireable but I think they'll go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            troon and st andrews
            That's a bit under Par for you Facto!!!

Comment

don't think the other two have enough money to compete come jan - but they are well in there atm. great momentum.

i do wonder which 3 will go down - not sure at all.

Comment

Listening to talk sport on the way home after the game yesterday, on call colllymore stan was slating Swansea saying they had the worst away record in the league and they are not good enough, he really went down well with the welsh who phoned in .
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                  Honestly I don't think Norwich will make it. Not enough quality, sure their fighting spririt is admireable but I think they'll go down.
                  Norwich have quality. Whether it's good or bad quality remains to be seen. You mentioned one quality - fighting spirit.

Why oh why do so many people use this word "quality" without telling us what kind of quality they refer to?

Football-speak, like early doors, over the moon, quality player, all get on my nerves lol.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                    don't think the other two have enough money to compete come jan - but they are well in there atm. great momentum.

i do wonder which 3 will go down - not sure at all.
                    I think this season is gonna be a battle between quite a few teams at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      I think this season is gonna be a battle between quite a few teams at the bottom.
                      whats really worrying thought bolton cld be in trouble then they smack stoke for 5

whod have seen that

wigan look doomed then its 2 outof 8 inc us!!

Comment

Got a feeling it be Blackburn Wigan and Wolves, truth to be told I don't really care who goes down as long it not us

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Norwich have quality. Whether it's good or bad quality remains to be seen. You mentioned one quality - fighting spirit.

Why oh why do so many people use this word "quality" without telling us what kind of quality they refer to?

Football-speak, like early doors, over the moon, quality player, all get on my nerves lol.
                          If you read my post again, I didn't say that they don't have any quality - I said: not enough quality.
                          And by that I mean qualities to stay up. Only my opinion tho...

Comment

I think all 3 teams that have gone up have been fantastic
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not sure if you've all noticed though that when any of us (promoted teams)get a result aginst any of the "established teams" how they played really badly and to lose against us is showing how badly they played,but when we play badly (like spuds,first half) there supporters are comparing themselves to Barcelona,makes me laugh really how nobody coming up can possibly be good enough for the "club". So want to prove them wrong and ram it back down there throats !!!!! :angry:

Comment

Working...
                              X