No announcement yet.

tottingham predtictomondos.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember 7 days ago, we were all saying how we would be lucky to keep it to single figures, therefore score wise i am saying no more, let the guys do the talking on the pitch and us do our work in the stands and i'm sure we'll come through it ok.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

2-1 to us
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Remember 7 days ago, we were all saying how we would be lucky to keep it to single figures,
        therefore score wise i am saying no more, let the guys do the talking on the pitch and us do our work in the stands and i'm sure we'll come through it ok.
        We got ****sea down to single figures

Comment

2-1 to Rangers.

Keep the faith.We held on against the shite who everyone expected to smash us.

Comment

I honestly think we an get something from this..I keep reading how we are going to get stuffed...so I'm going 2-0 QPR..Taarabt and wright Phillips...

Comment

Remember 7 days ago, we were all saying how we would be lucky to keep it to single figures, therefore score wise i am saying no more, let the guys do the talking on the pitch and us do our work in the stands and i'm sure we'll come through it ok.

Comment

5-0 Spurs

Comment

1-1
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Something in my head says score draw. The Booth to come off the bench and bag his first goal

Comment

I think we are gonna come out of this 3 week 'nightmare' fine. We have beaten Chelsea, so what's stopping us from getting at least a point from Spurs and City or anyone for that matter?
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-Queen-001.jpg
                        Last edited by w12dave; 30-10-2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X