Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
    Lets all agree that oriental women have the best nipples
    so is that why some people call them "nips"?

Comment

Ain't 'nips' a sort of street slang term??
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        What about if we call them Taff,or Jock ? Is that not derogatory
        No Jock and Taff or Taffy is very much the same as brummie,scouse,manc and geordie they are all regional term's. if you say you Jock **** I would agree it has a bit more to it than just the word **** but not in the same league.

Things like this are never clear and just can't be the same for everything due to what has gone on in the past i.e. Jewish people get a little more protection from name calling and such due to the fact some nutter tried to wipe them off the face of the planet.

One more way off putting it is you never hear the term that Jamaican **** do you the word Jamaican would always be replaced with the word black.

Comment

Right roose bear with me I'm an uneducated celt.
          If jock,and taff is not derogatory why is Paddy?
          If you can call them Taff & jock, is it ok to call asians Abdul? I think we'd get done for that as being racist. Am I not right in thinking if we say or infer that the corner shop owners are all of pakistani origin that is referred to as racist? and if so can the same not apply to the welsh all being coal miners or sheep worriers, and that the scots are all tight as ducks arses with their money. What I'm getting at is there seems to be more outcry from the pc ers over names called to some than others.

Comment

Ha ha some of that made me giggle.

I don't make the rules and some are odd but it depends on the people of each country I know a fair few Scots who are known as big Jock or Jock they like the name it means they are scottish and they are proud to be a Jock. A welsh mate is call's himself Taffy but the Irish guys at work go mental if they hear a paddy joke and if I called them a paddy then all hell would break loose. I think maybe the old Jokes imply paddy is thick so all the Irish are thick which upsets people. The scots seem to thrive on the fact the rest of the UK think they are tight so it don't seem to offend saying they are tight. And the welsh don't really shag sheep so I would guess they just see that as being silly.

I mean not all scousers have a perm and steal your hub caps but that is the common view due to a comic sketch and films like lock stock.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
              Ha ha some of that made me giggle.

I don't make the rules and some are odd but it depends on the people of each country I know a fair few Scots who are known as big Jock or Jock they like the name it means they are scottish and they are proud to be a Jock. A welsh mate is call's himself Taffy but the Irish guys at work go mental if they hear a paddy joke and if I called them a paddy then all hell would break loose. I think maybe the old Jokes imply paddy is thick so all the Irish are thick which upsets people. The scots seem to thrive on the fact the rest of the UK think they are tight so it don't seem to offend saying they are tight. And the welsh don't really shag sheep so I would guess they just see that as being silly.

I mean not all scousers have a perm and steal your hub caps but that is the common view due to a comic sketch and films like lock stock.
              Ok thanks for replying roose.Was just trying to test you with some silly examples
              I think some things are a bit C**keyed but then aren't a lot of things in this country.

As regards the scousers, you sure Harry Enfield used to do some very accurate portrayals of our Mersey brothers!!! Cam down cam down:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Thats the sketch I could not remember for the life of me.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                  Thats the sketch I could not remember for the life of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Filiranger View Post
                    Ain't 'nips' a sort of street slang term??
                    Comes from Nippon - a native term for Japan

Comment

• Jamaican **** - To be honest, I wouldn't know if they hailed from Jamaica or St. Lucia or Barbados or Namibia or Nigeria or Brixton or Luton......I still wouldn't call them a black ****.
                      And if I did know they were from Jamaica, I'd probably be more interested in talking about Bob Marley, the origins of Ska music and Orange Street.

Scousers - Anyone seen the map of England which shows where most benefit fraud and disability payments are made ? Ouch !

Asian 'nips' ? Possible but I don't often get up that high !
                      But once you've seen 1, you've seen them both.

Brilliant thread, I even raised it in my local tonight - kicked off an excellent debate. Which must be good. (BTW Asian nipples won !)

Comment

• French girls are soooo mush more sexy than Japanese girls...(in general).

Call me a racist.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          French girls are soooo mush more sexy than Japanese girls...(in general).

Call me a racist.
                          lol

Filipina girls are hotter then Japanese birds too!

But QPR birds are the best
                          Mahal kita QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by Filiranger View Post
                            lol

Filipina girls are hotter then Japanese birds too!

But QPR birds are the best
                            Honestly, all 3 are rubbish. Actually not sure about filipina (assuming thats the same as philipino). Majority of south east asian girls I have met look horrible without make up and got no #### and #####. No thanks. Exotic and can be very sexy but get bored after one night.

And as for QPR women. I haven't been down for a while (I've been broke, don't judge me)...has the standard gone up?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                              Roose, interesting comparison. Me too - sacked.

But I don't have 15,000 people watching me and baying for my blood at work.
                              It's a different environment, but I agree with the sentiment.
                              There's nobody that gets caught up in the emotions of a game than the fans and if a fan said what the Chelshit tosspot said, and it was over heard by the old bill then that fan would be arrested, simple as. People saying that it should be his England days over as a punishment. F**k that he should wind up in court. Because whether we agree with it or not that is the law of the land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                                Honestly, all 3 are rubbish. Actually not sure about filipina (assuming thats the same as philipino). Majority of south east asian girls I have met look horrible without make up and got no #### and #####. No thanks. Exotic and can be very sexy but get bored after one night.

And as for QPR women. I haven't been down for a while (I've been broke, don't judge me)...has the standard gone up?
                                Same thing Rieger, but you ain't seen Filipina girls properly mate. Look up Angel Locsin, Mirian Rivera...
                                Mahal kita QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X