Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill

I thought he was awesome. Had Stury crying.

he was immense

Comment

Had Stury crying
      What was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
        What was that about?
        Every time Sturridge had the ball Hill got it off him and he was crying to the ref "how many more times, how many more times"

Comment

drogba looked like was bitchin about getting a friendly punch in the ear'ole from clint too,

welcome back son!
          I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Love Clint Hill, he's the sought of defender we have needed at the club for years. Yes he is slow, yes he won't set the world alight when he goes forward but my word can he tackle and header. He never shy's away from a battle and I think Sturridge wasn't expecting the game he got from Clint, good to have him back.

Comment

How we let him go to Forest I will never know ! Great back up defender, or could keep his place in the team and make the others battle for their place.

Comment

Rangers kept the absence of Traore very quiet, and Hill is completely different -- must have upset Chelsea's game-plan.
                Also, I think they would have been expecting SWP on the right against Cole (SWP himself said he would be up against Cole), so playing him on the left, even if it was out of position threw them too.
                All in all, we psyched them well and proper!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We missed him at fulham..young could have stayed at rightback instead of playing out of position

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    We missed him at fulham..young could have stayed at rightback instead of playing out of position
                    makes you wonder why we didnt recall him rather then disrupt our whole team, esp when we knew for a week traore wouldnt be playing

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X