Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel... anyone else think NW's patience is wearing very thin with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel... anyone else think NW's patience is wearing very thin with him?

he seemed to have the right hump with not getting the penno(so did I as it goes as I had him as 1st GS but there you go)...

NW's face was a picture when he seemed to storm off down the tunnel when substituted and some of the players and staff seemed less than enamoured with him at the final whistle when on the pitch....

I know we should all be celebrating and maybe this isn't the time for an inquest but just thought I'd pose the Q as I don't think he'll be at LR come the end of the season....

Unfortunately, Taarabt was a disappointment. But let's celebrate a little before the inquest.

Comment

yer i agree NW and the players must be getting pissed off with him. Also he was the worst QPR player on the pitch, gave countless possession away from errant passing and his first touch was awful. Lost count of the times our possession broke down after he got the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
        Unfortunately, Taarabt was a disappointment. But let's celebrate a little before the inquest.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

maybe he was a bit off today, perhaps the virus took more out of him than people thought, or perhaps tried too hard and nothing came off.

Comment

he gave the ball away, but also made two passes that can win games.

The win is great but we did not have 10 other massive performances. We were outplayed 2nd half by 9 men... we didn't look any better when Adel went off.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Adel did come out and sit on the bench again,so maybe he's learning a bit.
              I know he gave the ball away alot but he seems to be trying to close down and tackle more so thats a positive.
              We are playing in a tougher league now as well.

Comment

NW must have the patience of a saint. Tarb's attitude and performance are both sub-par so far this season, he does try but trying isn't really enough.
                SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Spoilt twunt, special treatment does him no favours. Think he can go
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

To be fair played the pass that got bossing sent off and made the move that made drogba dive in on him so technically did contribute today

Comment

Warnock
                      “He’s a little kid and takes his toys home. But he did okay. I could easily have played Jamie Mackie and strengthened the midfield.”

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...s-the-greatest

NW knows what Taarabt is like, will be fine come next game

Comment

Just beat Chelsea at home & you want to moan about something?

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
                          No, let Taarabt dictate what happens on and off the field as we are rubbish without him.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 23-10-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

LOL. I thought Adel worked his socks off, ive always maintained even after last season that he would find it tough in this league and he is but give the lad some credit, ive never seen him close down and tackle so much.

Comment

Barton and Ferdinand were magnificent. Thought Adel did ok, not great but did work harder than i've seen him. I don't think after a win like that he should be highlighted to be honest. Other than Barton and Ferdinand, the others did ok. Nothing else to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X