Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most ironic thing of all of this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most ironic thing of all of this.....

Is that Mackie wins the corner from which Helguson scores! Couldn't quite imagine Tarabat chasing a list cause in the corner and Bothroyd curling home that shot!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Is that Mackie wins the corner from which Helguson scores! Couldn't quite imagine Tarabat chasing a list cause in the corner and Bothroyd curling home that shot!
    Did you not see the way Taarabt battled to win the ball which led to the one on one he scuff

Mackie looked like a schoolboy out there

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Did you not see the way Taarabt battled to win the ball which led to the one on one he scuff

Mackie looked like a schoolboy out there
      Funny how we all watch the same game and see different things..i thought mackie was one of our better players yesterday.

Comment

did you taarabts lame attempt at a shot whilst one on one? id hate to imagine the reaction on here if bothroyd had missed that. disgraceful.

Comment

Mackie worked his socks off. Yes hes does not have the same skills that Taarabt has but his contrubution was really good.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Much as I like Mackie and his work rate, he's a 'busy Tony Thorpe', who was no where near Premiership class.
            I hope Jamie proves me wrong.

Comment

I left the game happy about Mackie, ran for everthing and them players are few and far between
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mackie is one of very few who can hold his head high and to say otherwise is simply showing a pre-judged opinion that he won't cut it in the PL - some said whilst he was still injured that he would not make it at this level and even after he spent an hour showing some of the senior pros how to earn their money he's the one getting dug out by some
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Thought he was good! Considering he's not played for almost a year, few too many people are being too harsh on him!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Obviously apart from the left foot curler he screamed into the top corner against us last season!

Comment

Working...
                    X