fixture changes/TV dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
    Why has Sunderland been moved to a Wednesday? Not even on sky how strange.
    Because who ever they were due to play on the saturday has been moved to the sunday with the other team being in europe, think its spurrs or stoke

Comment

why is everyone kicking up a fuss ,younknow how it is in the Prem with Sky ,it's not like they have just started doing it this season
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I thought Sunderland game is scheduled for TV - I'm sure we initially had 6 games moved for telly - Newcastle, Villa, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City & Sun'lan.

Also, if Man Utd game moved to Sunday, we'll not want to play on Tuesday night with rest, so makes sense to move it to Wed !

So by Xmas, we'll have been on Sky/ESPN 8 times and the minimum is 10 (at least that's the minimum we are paid for) So possibly only 2 more games in 2nd half of season ?

We'll still have more Sat 3pm home kick offs than last seaon, and much less midweek games !

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
          Because who ever they were due to play on the saturday has been moved to the sunday with the other team being in europe, think its spurrs or stoke

Actually its our game V Utd that has moved to the Sunday hense our Tues game moving back a day
          Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

its a shame they wont re introduce standing in PL, 90% stood throughout last sunday in the putney end with contained some Foolham too and there was no agg as far as i could see. if each club dedicated a section of 10% of their ground to standing for lets say member and ST holders only i cant see there being a problem.

Comment

I gambled on Liverpool train tickets at £23 return when they were released. This could have backfired expensively as I bought 4 tickets. It would be nice if sky could at least consider away fans and announce fixtures in line with train tickets being released or closer to those dates? Tickets for the same journey are £70 return now!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Northampton View Post
                Actually its our game V Utd that has moved to the Sunday hense our Tues game moving back a day
                Spurs play Sunderland that weekend as well on the sunday as spurs play on the thursday evening in europe:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by goldie7 View Post
                  Football In Germany is still affordable for everyone esp in the terrace areas - thats why they have high attendances.
                  Agreed. My daughter lives in Munich and has a Bayern season ticket. Cost = 120 Euro's (i.e. just over £100).

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
                    Agreed. My daughter lives in Munich and has a Bayern season ticket. Cost = 120 Euro's (i.e. just over £100).
                    Even so. Its still Germany innit

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Changing of games for Sky is something we have to put up with now, if were taking £90mill or whatever stupid sum of money it is from them for TV rights, we have to be willing to accept late changes to TV games, as annoying as it is, we cant have our cake and eat it.

That is the bottom line.Sky pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

That is the bottom line.Sky pay the bills.
                        agreed, but its a pain when youve fought to get the saturday off work, then they go and change it, still i wouldn`t swop it for the championship.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                        X